POSITIVITY : Forum : My shortest university exam

[reply] [quote]

My shortest university exam

8 Years Ago

When I was a university student in Italy, I had an exam with a professor that looked like the archetypal commando: squared head, aerodynamic hairstyle, big shoulders. On the written test I scored 26/30. During oral examination, he was all stern-looking and not even saluting (I guess he wanted a soldier salute?), and I was totally unprepared for the exam.When he took my student's ID, the first thing he said was:"First of all, you are not Italian!", my instant replay was, "First of all, you are a racist!""You pile of s**t!", to which I replayed "You giant dick-head!". After several seconds of awkward silence he asked:"So... 26/30 final vote?" - "Will do". 
[reply] [quote]

Re: My shortest university exam

8 Years Ago

It sounds like some of teachers, they told in grade seven to write a report on Russia. I went out and bought a Russian English dictionary.  Wrote it for him in Russian. It had to be 30 pgs in length or longer. I asked how much longer, he did not give me a figure so, he receive 120 pages of Russian for his class.
I was given 4 months to write it, When I handed it to him, he looked at me and what is the meaning of this. I told him, I asked"You how many pages it should be?"
You said, It ha to be longer than 30 or at least that long, so here you are.

This is not englsih."" No, it is Russian"
"Why?"
"Because it's on Russia."
He passed me, so he would not see me again.