POSITIVITY : Forum : The heart of a child

[reply] [quote]

The heart of a child

8 Years Ago

Do not know if positive but it was inspiring for me.
While I was wandering aimlessly on a walkway close to the sea, distant from big cities, I really enjoyed the night sky and its wonders. As I was gazing up, I noticed a child talking with his father:"Papa, do you understand them?" pointing at the colourful galaxies and the many stars. The father gave him a puzzled look, and the child continued:"I understand them!".Needless to say, that both the father and me (we glanced at each other) turned our eyes to the night sky with amazement. I cannot explain it, but since that night, I cannot watch the skies without saying "I understand you!"...
[reply] [quote]

Re: The heart of a child

8 Years Ago

Profound moment... Funny, last Saturday we were at a park celebrating my nephew's second birthday... Led to a discussion with my two. I asked Dylan, the older one first "What's your first memory?" He said "I remember Marcus, he was very little. I remember playing with some Leggo on the porch and you asked me to be quiet as he was sleeping." This surprised me, because the memory he recalled placed him at about two and a half years of age, Marcus being one around this time.

So I asked Marcus next. Deadpan, he said "I was sleeping so how am I supposed to remember a dream from back then?"

Huh?