Paradigm Shift Ambassadors : Forum : Mass Collaboration Proposal

Mass Collaboration Proposal

10 Years Ago

Dear Friends, 

Around Christmas time I have often seen the lovely collaborations that Emma and Craig post to celebrate the peace and good will of the season. I think that it would be in line with our mission statement to propose a mass collaboration of this kind in order to celebrate love and light. The project could operate under the same guidelines as the piece Marie posted the other day about brokering a truce so we can build a constructive writing environment. Also, I think it would be lovely if we could reach beyond the borders of our group to other talented and empathetic writers who may want to do this.

Anyone with me? Thoughts? 

Peace and light to all, 

-Christian  

Re: Mass Collaboration Proposal

10 Years Ago

I think it is a great idea. I will support it.

10 Years Ago

Thank you Emily. How should we go about starting this?

10 Years Ago

the way i've seen it done in the past, is that you start it as a writing . . . people add in the review box and those words get added in artfully you always have some people that won't join in and review just as normal, it is surprising to watch something like this grow. Left handed smoke shifter has done this several times. It was purely amazing.

10 Years Ago

Hmm, that sounds pretty magical and awesome. How does it sound if I post a start for that writing in the next few days with the guidelines we talked about, and just see where it goes?

10 Years Ago

let us know when and where so that we can help advertise it

10 Years Ago

I'm in...even if it is just the three of us, I'm in. :-)

10 Years Ago

Sounds like a great idea to me, too.  If time doesn't slip by me, I'll add my two cents worth.