Pathfinder : Forum : Hello Newcomers

Hello Newcomers

7 Years Ago

Hello, if you are reading this then you must love the idea of being with people and talking with others to create and amazing story to laugh and cry together. Now, you may not know what Pathfinder or even D&D is well here is a link that will tell you what you need to know:

Now if you ask me, I believe Pathfinder is great as it is basically D&D 3.5v but better.

Normally, if you want to play Pathfinder you need the Core Rulebook:

Do not be afraid of the 500+ pages of the rulebook you DO NOT have to memorize all the rules. Trust me you do not. Now, for this game as a GM (Game Master) I need to know what you guys want. Do you want more roleplaying? If so then I can drop a lot of the mechanics with combat. If you guys like more structure in your game then that is what all the rules are for. The rules are basically guide lines.

So, now with all this I need to know what kind of group I will be working with. Do you guys care more for Roleplay or The Mechanics?

If you have any questions do not be afraid to me as I do not mind helping new players. In fact, I love helping new people!

Re: Hello Newcomers

7 Years Ago

I personally would enjoy the roleplaying a lot more than combat. I'm not very great with rules, especially when it comes to writing. I mean I'll try but you know...

I really like the idea of going on a type of quest with the group though never played D&D or heard of pathfinder so I'm going to have no idea what's going on. I think that will be great but some people might find that annoying. Who knows. 

Anywho, just keep me in the loop. I'm game.