Pay It Forward : Forum : Introductions

Introductions

15 Years Ago

Let's make Pay It Forward a community... and start by making some acquaintances. I'd be glad to make yours.

I'm deer-heart. Seventeen years old, and an amateur writer of as long as I can remember. I taught myself to read at the age of four and I've never stopped. Music is my other love. I'm currently working towards earning my ARCT diploma in piano performance. I want to be a psychologist when I grow up, but I'm not planning on growing up any time soon =)

That's a little bit about me... your turn!

Namaste,

deer-heart

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Ummm...I'm Marissa and I'm 14 ((almost 15)). I've wanted to be a writer since I was about 7. I have hundreds of old notebooks full of poems, lyrics, random chapters, and brainstorm pages. I write a lot of poetry, but love to build characters and create stories. Unfortunately, I have a problem finishing anything. I always dream up amazing plotlines in my head, but have a hard time putting them on paper. Besides writing, I LOVE music. I am addicted to it. I also read constantly and enjoy art a lot, especially drawing. I am definately an idealist.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi :D
I'm Jean. I'm 14, and I'll be 15 on Feb 12th of 2009. I'm in 9th grade now. I started writing in about 2nd grade. I wrote stories up through 5th grade, though they were all extremely elementary, since I was in elementary school. Haha. Then in 6th-8th I continued to write stories, but I started writing poetry as well. Somewhere in 8th I stopped writing poetry, and started back to focus on my stories. I've just now started writing poetry again.
I have touble finishing stories too, I've hardly gotten past the first chapter on anything. The only story that I've actually finished was that one in 2nd grade. Which seems kinda pathetic. ;P But you know, perseverance and I'll get something done. :)
I draw as well, though it's basically manga stuff, and I don't see it going anywhere past a hobbie, though I've been told I'm pretty good. (Not trying to brag :P)
But, anyways, some of my favorite authors are Margaret Peterson Haddix, Tamora Pierce, Nicholas Sparks, Gail Carson Levine, Roald Dahl, Bruce Coville, and Stephenie Meyer(Sorry guilty. Though I prefer The Host, to the Twilight Series.) :D
Pleasure to have met you all. C:

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm Pinksnowboots, in my teens. I have always enjoyed writing and had good ideas but never really been good at putting them down on paper because I think faster than I write. Allpoetry.com got me started on writing, mostly poetry because I cannot finish a longer story.
I can think of plots, but they are all mixed up and I don't have the patience to sort them out. Poetry is a fun way for me to explore my emotions and express myself. I always am looking for inspiration, as I tend to lose it when I am busy with my life. I really would love to get reviews because I have hardly any opinions on my poetry thus far. I would like to try writing stories, maybe, but as of now, poetry is my thing. I love to read and I love music-glad to be a part of this group.