6 eggs, separated
1 cup sugar
1/2 pint brandy
1/4 pint light rum
1/4 pint peach brandy
1 1/2 pints milk
1/2 pint heavy cream

PREPARATION:
Beat egg yolks with sugar until thick. Stir in liqueurs, milk and cream. Chill thoroughly and pour into punch bowl. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold them into the egg nog mixture. Add a dusting of nutmeg if you desire.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"Mexican Dictator"

1 part Kahlua
1 part Vodka .... ok... 2 parts Vodka
1 part strong coffee (cold) (or espresso if you're fancy)
a little half & half
Ice
Jiggle the Bum & down the hatch.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Amy's Famous Chicken Bruschetta

INGREDIENTS:
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
3 plum tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup chopped green onions
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. white pepper
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

* Bake until thick black smoke fills the kitchen and the dog runs away

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Sounds wonderful. A merry Christmas to all!!!!!!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

um, my wonderful salsa!!

warning : i cannot spell some of these, so sorry

actually each amounts depends on your tolerance of hottness, and what your stomach can take

2 DIFFERNT kinds of hot peppers.
about 4 cans of tomatos *actually i loved having the canned tomatos than the raw forms.
about 4 cans of rotel
white onions
cilantro
sugar *very small, and depends on how much you are making
ground cumin
oregano

and that is about it.
um, you chop up everything, put it in a bowl, then put it thru a blender,

then eat!!!

and take heartburn meds.. ok so that is me, cuz i intake a little bit too much during the process. and i suggest you dont do that, well i do suggest trying the salsa throughout the making process to make sure you can handle it...

ok. um i think that is all, any nit picky questions just ask!!
::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Fried Bolony Sammich

Bread
(Crust is a option thang ceptn' perty much only gals an questionable fellers take tha crust off'n they bread)

Maynaise
'merican Cheese ( two slaces make it real tasty)
Knife ( fer spreadin' Maynaise an cuttin' yer bread ceptn' not yet )
Fryin' pan
Lard er butter
Hot stove eye ( ya kin run it up on high if'n ya move yer bolony round perty regular)
Fork ( fer bolony flippin)
Knife agin ( Gotta cut ya some bolony sliter er tha thang'll bubble up lak Krylon sprayed an dried on a slick piece ah plastic)
Git yer bolony brown on both sides
Lay yer 'merican cheese onna top ah tha bolony ( if'n yer ah usin 2 slaces, jes put one onna bolony cause two'll melt an git awl inna grease an pert near rern yer sammich
Plate
Stick yer bread slice on tha plate. Git yer fork an fish yer bolony outta tha grease an slap it on tha bread.
Thow tha other piece ah bread onna top a tha bolony an melted cheese
Knife agin
Cut it long ways ( triangle is fer yer more citified fellers. Gals kin cut it either way)
Napkin
Eat - Wipe tha grease offa yer chin
Repeat

Ned

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

What's all that about the group description? LoL.

Portabella Steaks

Ingredients
2 portabella mushrooms
1 can of evaporated milk
4 round beef steaks
1 green pepper
oregano
salt
white pepper
black pepper

Preparation
Stir fry thin sliced portabella mushrooms and the green pepper, add salt and white pepper. After browned, add the evaporated milk and some oregano. Stir now and then until the milk boils.

Separately, cook the steaks with some oregano, salt and black pepper.

Put them both together and eat! :)

After

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

A Flooded Dorm Room

1 fifth of Vodka

1/2 hour

1 Broken Sink

mix, and get on university probation

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"Not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to f**k."
--Robert Rodriguez

This is an easy, no-bake, mind-blowing and surely easiest things you could ever make.

Ingredients:

2 packs of cream cheese at room temperature (get the name brand name stuff, watch out for fillers, yecch)
1/2 cup of honey(or to taste) (I don't eat sugar and this blends in better with the cream cheese)
one cap full of lemon juice
one pint of raspberries
one pack of phyllo cups (the small cap-size that come 30 to a box)
one teaspoon of vanilla (again, use the real s**t, it's better)

Pre-bake oven to 350 degrees. Place phyllo cups on a baking sheet for a few minutes (see box for instructions). When they have browned, take them out and let them cool off.
In a separate bowl, mash up the cream cheese and carefully pour in the honey and vanilla and mix very well. If your wrists hurt, use a hand mixer. Pour in the lemon juice and mix.
When it's all whipped up and soft you will be able to pour it. The idea is to fill all the little phyllo cups with the cream cheese mix. You will have left overs cheese mix, careful not to overflow. After each cup is filled, top each one with a raspberry. Refrigerate overnight and serve cold.
I have seen women almost faint after eating this. It's at times, seductive.

*Note, this recipe can also make a cheese pie in a crust and can be topped with cherries. The larger phyllo cups can also be filled with this mix.
**Try putting chocolate and more honey into the mix and putting it in a chocolate cookie-crusted pan for an excellent chocolate cheese pie.

Enjoy, it's a family recipe!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey, not spamming or anything but if you guys are serious about recipes, my sister has a myspace-like networking site all about food and crazy stuff like this.