Pokemon Story's : Forum : Question

[reply] [quote]

Question

12 Years Ago

Hey guys, should we just pick one Pokemon region for all of our characters to be in - we can keep our Pokemon, but maybe our characters should be in all one region so our characters will meet!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Question

12 Years Ago

I was thinking that too. That would be a lot easyer.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I don't care what region it is so you guys can pick! ;D
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

yeah, that's a really good idea. I think it should be either Kanto or Sinnoh....u know i don;t care. they could like go from place to place maybe, following one of the legendaries. sound good?
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Yeah. I guess since we are doing Kanto first, we can see like the three Legendary Pokemon and near the end of the Kanto region, Mewtwo and Mew.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

i would like hoenn, but since it already started....
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

well it could be a stop there i guess, we could see the legendary Ho-oh!!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Don't worry - we'll do all the regions! I don't want to stay in Kanto forever either!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Also, Junior will be a Dragon-type Pokemon trainer - I know Charizard is just a fire/flying type Pokemon, but I still consider him and others Dragon-type.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Well Charizard is considered a dragon in Pokemon so..Its okay! = )
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

we should list the pokemon we have!! Then if we don;t know the species we can look it up! Also Dido uses a verity but mostly dragon or ghost or electric (love those ones). Who wants to go first?
[reply] [quote]

Bella's team so far

12 Years Ago

I'll go first!
Okay these are the Pokemon Bella own's so far in the story:

Ditto (Genderless and shiny)
Pikachu (Male)

Bella will get more Pokemon, don't worry.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Okay.
Junior has Dragon Type Pokemon (with the exception of Eevee) - Charmander will evolve until he is a Charizard. She receives a Eevee from Bill that doesn't evolve for a long time, but does into Glaceon. Junior will fish out a Magikarp that later evolves into a blue Gyarados. She also fishes out a Horsea that evolves into a Kingdra.
Junior will get a Dratini in Cerulean City that eventually evolves into Dragonite. And she finds an amber stone that turns back into an Aerodactyl.
(Later, how about everyone receives a Eevee from Bill?)
Bobby has water type Pokemon - Blastoise, Slowking, Feraligatar, Cloyster, Vaporeon, and  Poliwarth. (For Kanto Region. He brought a Totodile at the Celadon City.)

Zack has grass type and bug type Pokemon - Venusaur, Meganium, Venomoth, Parasect, and Leafeon. (For Kanto Region. He found a Chikoria abandoned by its Jonto trainer.)
Derek has ghost type, dark type, and poison type Pokemon - Gengar, Nidoking, Flareon, Muk, Crobat, and Weezing. (For Kanto Region.)
I might add more later, but this is it for now!

[reply] [quote]

Bella's full team

12 Years Ago

1) Ditto-Genderless and shiny (Starter)

2) Raichu-Male  (Viridian Forest)

3) Espeon-Female (Bill in Kanto)
~o~
4) Gardevoir-Female and shiny  (Norman in Hoenn)
~o~
5) Lucario-Male  (Started out as an egg from Professor Oak when going to Sinno)
~o~
6) Victini-Genderless and shiny  (Nursed back to health and went into an empty Pokeball of Bella's. In Unova)
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

My turn!! Dido has the following:
Litwick which evolves into lampert then chandelure 
electross (always had it since the beginning)
Haxorus (had since beginning)
Volarona (since beginning)
Eevee which turns into Umbreon (receives from bill)
pikachu (female which follows her everywhere)
darkrai (at home, technically its not legendary)
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I just relized there are excactally 7 characters in the story. I say, we pick our favorite Eevee evolution. So far, Umbreon and Espeon are already taken.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Okay, Imaginator has Jolteon. My characters will have:
Junior - Glaceon
Derek - Flareon
Bobby - Vaporeon
Zack - Leafeon

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

While we're at it, should we also have at least one Legendary Pokemon each? (Like one of the Legendary Birds, Beasts, and so on?) If so, the only one that I truly want is Rayquaza. You guys can pick the rest!
[reply] [quote]

Legendary Pokemon + drawing

12 Years Ago

I love the idea! I claim Victini! Oh, and I'm "attempting" to draw all our 7 characters with their starter Pokemon. I'll scan it once I'm done and put it up so you guy's can see!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Laprus (from the beginning)
Eevee turns into Jolteon
and i am still thinking of the others

First Page first
Previous Page prev