Popcorn Writing : Forum : Elevator

Elevator

11 Years Ago

The brisk man steps in the elevator and punches Floor 3.  He reaches in his crisp suit pocket and pulls out his iPhone. As he stares at the screen, he notices he is not alone. He glances across the small space and sees with a shock that the other passenger is barefoot. His eyes travel upward. Nice legs, he chuckles. He gets to the woman's mid-thigh and there is still no sign of clothing. Huh, he thinks. She must be in a swimsuit, coming from the hotel pool. He continues up, towards her hips... Dear God. She's naked.

Re: Elevator

11 Years Ago

The woman quickly scrambles into the elevator with the man she had been following for the last hour. Ding! Heading down. He doesn't notice her there at first, but then he takes a moment to look her up and down. Our eyes meet and she gives him a sweet, seductive smile and a small "Hello".

11 Years Ago

He nodded in greeting, trying (and failing) to keep his eyes averted from her prefect body. She giggled and stepped closer to him. "My my, handsome. You look like you've never seen a woman before." She purried, stroking the brown stuble on his chin with one hand, with the other she hid a small, lethal knife.

11 Years Ago

Staring at the smile for a moment, the man contemplated what he could do.

Its been a long time, he thought, looking her up and down. A real long time since I took a woman

The woman seemed to sigh before he stepped forward, reaching for her hand. He saw a glint of something metallic, but when he looked fully it was gone. He looked to her face and saw an endless void that suggested that if he took her home she could make all his dreams come true.

"Come," he said, turning back around and continuing to room 307.

11 Years Ago

"What's your name?" the man asked, as he led her to his room. The woman held her knife tighter behind her back and smiled.
"Melody," she said, as he held the door open for her. Melody walked in and looked around the room. There were clothes lying on the floor, on the sofa, on the bed... A half-opened window. Good.
The man began to undo his tie. Melody knelt on the ground while he wasn't looking and looked under the bed. Just some dirty socks. She got up and looked at him again. The man was now standing shirtless. His coat was on a chair. She could see a wallet and some keys in the pocket. Excellent...
"Melody?" said the man. Melody smiled. This was her favourite kind of kill...

11 Years Ago

The woman stood up and slowly started making her way over to the man, smiling seductively as she approached. The hand which held the knife was casually hung behind her right thigh, carefully placed so though he could not see the shiny object. Staring at the reflective glass window behind her, the man quickly fumbled to produce his revolver.

11 Years Ago

Smiling with the sudden gleam of something inhuman, Melody simply moved the revolver telepathically out of reach before sprinting forward, grabbing the man's crotch and holding the knife to his throat.

"You're too easy. Good thing I'm getting paid," she said, smirking before cutting his throat, allowing the blood to fall on her naked body. Picking up his wallet and keys, she placed them in the pocket of a dress shirt she found on the floor before putting that on. Using telepathy again, she fired the revolver right at this head, just to make sure. Then she left.

11 Years Ago

Smiling as she opened the stairway door she saw the man who hired her. "Did you do it?" He aasked Melody, stareing at the little clothing she had on. "You could check if you don't believe me." She hissed annoyed at the incopentence of this man, "Now where is my money?" The man who was talking to her stiffened up a little. Making it obvious to Melody that he did not have her money. This man was tall, with slick, greasy black hair. He was even wearing a black suit to make him look more formal. That didn't fool her though."I didn't think you would do the job that fast. Now give me his  wallet and I will give you the money tommorow." The man propsed.   

11 Years Ago

"Or," she purred, "I'll just keep the wallet," waveing the wallet under his nose, knife at his gut "until you get the money.Sounds like a plan, hm?" He looked down at the knife and gulped "Yes, ahem, wonderful plan, tomorrow then?" Melody smiled "Glad we agree, tomorrow it is." she placed the wallet into the shirt pocket and withdrew her knife. "Oh," she added over her shoulder as she walked back into the room" meet me tomorrow at the agreed place with all of the money, or else," she smiled "I burn it and everything in it."

11 Years Ago

He shook his head and sighed. He wouldn't be hiring this woman again... She was good. Excellent in fact. But it was his tradition to kill all of the assassins that he ever hired, and he had a feeling that this woman would break the tradition.