Popcorn Writing : Forum : Grassy hill

Grassy hill

11 Years Ago

The sun gleamed that day, making the grassy hill that Lois and Airen were sitting on glow a bright green. This was their speacial place; they'd been coming every weekend since they were little. Countless mornings they grew up here, watching the same sun rise, tag games morphing into catch which morphed into mature discussions as they got older. It was their hill.

Re: Grassy hill

11 Years Ago

and they would pass by everyday.  The only times they would not go to the hill was whether one of them were sick.

Re: Grassy hill

11 Years Ago

So one day the both made it to the hill. Of course our young kids have matured into teenagers. Yes, it's hard to beleive sweet little Jane grew into a beautifull yound lady. Tight, perky, and the best kind of curvy. Little Daren grew to be a handsome young man. Lean, fit, and lets just say big hands. So they sat gazing into the night sky, and Daren looked to see Jane staring at him in the sweetest way. He smiled back, and rolled onto his side. "Jane, I.. uhm..." Daren stumbled. "You what?" She asked anciest, for she had a question as well. "I think..." He continued stumbling. "Think what!?" She asked, now thinking she knew what he was going to ask "I think we'd have a good time at the school dance. Together. As a.." he answered, trying to force the last word out. "Date!?" she interupted