Popular Poet's Portal : Forum : Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

14 Years Ago

SO, I've never started a group before but I am going to start now.

Since I'm the only member at the moment and the only one here I'll introduce myself and say a few stuff about myself.

My name is Khrystina, (You may call me whatever you wish), I have a cat, her name is Persephone. I am a Senior and I am EIC of my schools Yearbook and Asst. Producer to my schools TV production (Daily News) program. So that means any musicians out there I am more than willing to stream any music your band makes and help your name get out there to the public. I write to pass time, thats it, but I love reading everything. SO, I am more than excited to see what people, such as yourself, can come up with for the following contests I have planned. PLEASE, feel free to invite people into this group, just as long they fit the age requirements.

I can't Wait for your next entry!!

-Khrystina

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Al-itzah

SO, I've never started a group before but I am going to start now.

Since I'm the only member at the moment and the only one here I'll introduce myself and say a few stuff about myself.

My name is Khrystina, (You may call me whatever you wish), I have a cat, her name is Persephone. I am a Senior and I am EIC of my schools Yearbook and Asst. Producer to my schools TV production (Daily News) program. So that means any musicians out there I am more than willing to stream any music your band makes and help your name get out there to the public. I write to pass time, thats it, but I love reading everything. SO, I am more than excited to see what people, such as yourself, can come up with for the following contests I have planned. PLEASE, feel free to invite people into this group, just as long they fit the age requirements.

I can't Wait for your next entry!!

-Khrystina

Well Khrystina you seem like a cool person, we've already reviewed a couple of eachother's stuff before you created this group and then I was goin threw the different groups and I randomly clicked this one and then I saw that you created it so I decided to join.
    The title of this forum is "Introduce yourself" so thats what I'm gonna do. My name is Perry, I'm 20 years old and I'm gonna be goin back to school this fall although I'm not quite sure what for. I have a cat too named moomoo. I just recently started writing for fun about a month ago, before that I did a lot of drawing and s**t, I like makin different craft type stuff too, jus basically makin stuff with my hands. Ive been in a lot of trouble in my life and been into a lot of bad stuff but for the last 6 months or so Ive ben much more spiritually based, jus realizin that there has got to be more to life than all this systematic bullshit. I don't consider myself a poet or writer but writing is one of the things I like to use as a release...

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

You're cat's name is Persephone? Really? That's awesome!! I just read a book, and it briefly mentioned the legend surrounding Persephone. It (the book) was called Skellig. You should read it.

I was going to name one of my characters Persephone, but thought it was a bit too odd, even for me. Plus, it would take a logn time to write each time. I decided on Perdita instead. It means 'lost' in some other language, and it's perfect because she runs away. The story is much more complicated than that, but I really don't feel like getting into it here. I tend to ramble about my writing unbearably. I probably won't post it on here, though, so if you were interested (doubtful, but a possibility), you probably wouldn't get to read it. I'm rather picky about what I put on here, sorry.

Oh, look, I forgot to introduce myself. Like I said, I can ramble. Hi everyone. I'm Carly. I love writing and reading. Brown eyes. 5' 7". Curly brown hair. I have a cat named Harry Potter. I love Star Trek, but only the original series. The movie was good. I drink tea. Nothing much else to say:)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

yeah, her name really is Persephone.

I had a snake named Artemis, but he died.

Anywho, I love your cat's name, Harry Potter.

HP is cool. Im a fan.

And if you feel like it, i would love to read some of your works, I'm open to anything.

Thnx for sharing!!