Publish Central! : Forum : Opportunity Alert: Publication..

[reply] [quote]

Opportunity Alert: Publication (for those 19 or younger)

8 Years Ago

Hey y'all! I'm creating a book of literature and I'm inviting you all to submit. It will go into a self-published book. I have made several before and know how to. When you submit I'm just looking at the content. This is an opportunity for you to get published. 
I have very few rules but those I have are not negotiable:
- nothing sexual
- can't be super long. For example please do not send me a book. Nothing with chapters.
- you wrote this ( i think this goes without saying but felt I should put this in here just in case)
- this is for those who are 19 or younger.
By submitting to me you are giving me permission to publish your writing. When you submit to me you are agreeing to this. This does not mean you won't get credit because you will, it will go out as anonymous or with your name with what is submitted. It's just giving me permission to put it in the book.
Send your submissions here: [email protected] or submit to the website aworkofart.webs.com
If your submission is accepted I will contact you and ask you a few questions.
If you have any questions feel free to email them to the email above. I look forward to reading your work. A percentage of the money will be going to a charity that I will ask all contributors to help me decide on. 
Looking to start piecing this book together in December/January if you all can keep that in mind when you think about submitting. Thank you all!

NOTE: I'll be looking for artwork as well. Definitely for the cover and possibly inside the book so feel free to send some in.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Opportunity Alert: Publication (for those 19 or younger)

8 Years Ago

Check out my project: A Work of Art!

A collection of literature by youth it its entirety. I'm super excited by the submissions I have already received (all of them from strangers meaning the word has successfully been spread!). Still hoping to receive more though as I haven't received enough to piece together a book and to make this project an absolute success. Don't forget I'm looking for artwork for the cover as well as possibly in the book. Part of the proceeds WILL be donated to a charity of all contributors choice. Once the deadline has passed I will make announcements as to what pieces will be used by January 1st, 2016.

The deadline is by December 1st, 2015 @ 11:59pm.

For more information check out the website: www.aworkofart.webs.com
Feel free to email artwork to: [email protected]

Also please share this with your friends. This is only for anyone 19 or younger so keep that in mind when sharing it.

Best wishes,
Ashley L. Lytle
[email protected]
aworkofart.webs.com