Publish Central! : Forum : POPULAR BOOKS OF 2016 biblioph..

[reply] [quote]

POPULAR BOOKS OF 2016 bibliophiles MUST READ - with download link

7 Years Ago

hey...
[reply] [quote]

Re: POPULAR BOOKS OF 2016 bibliophiles MUST READ - with download link

7 Years Ago

Wilde Lake by Laura Lippman

Recommended Download Link 

ABOUT THE BOOK
The bestselling author of the acclaimed standalones After I’m Gone, I’d Know You Anywhere, and What the Dead Know, challenges our notions of memory, loyalty, responsibility, and justice in this evocative and psychologically complex story about a long-ago death that still haunts a family.

Luisa “Lu” Brant is the newly elected—and first female—state’s attorney of Howard County, Maryland, a job in which her widower father famously served. Fiercely intelligent and ambitious, she sees an opportunity to make her name by trying a mentally disturbed drifter accused of beating a woman to death in her home. It’s not the kind of case that makes headlines, but peaceful Howard county doesn’t see many homicides.

As Lu prepares for the trial, the case dredges up painful memories, reminding her small but tight-knit family of the night when her brother, AJ, saved his best friend at the cost of another man’s life. Only eighteen, AJ was cleared by a grand jury. Now, Lu wonders if the events of 1980 happened as she remembers them. What details might have been withheld from her when she was a child? 

The more she learns about the case, the more questions arise. What does it mean to be a man or woman of one’s times? Why do we ask our heroes of the past to conform to the present’s standards? Is that fair? Is it right? Propelled into the past, she discovers that the legal system, the bedrock of her entire life, does not have all the answers. Lu realizes that even if she could learn the whole truth, she probably wouldn’t want to..

Title : Wilde Lake 
Edition Language : English 
ISBN : 0062083457 
Format Type : Hardcover and Ebook
Number of Pages : 368 
Publication Year : 2016 

REVIEW
Karen, (Top 25 Book Reviewers, FORBES)
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Laura Lippman for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Laura Lippman book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
Initially I tried hard to get this lovely book online, Some of my friends sent me several links where I could download this book easily. One of the link works, I found the site and I enjoyed reading it. 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Laura Lippman wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Wilde Lake here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.
Now you could still read this crisp and stylistic book online or download it.
I just wanna help you read online or download this book. If you need the link, just check the link, it works:

(Feel FREE to copy the link above into your browser)

The latest version of this book is available in several format as you wish, such as:
EPUB (.ePub) 
Portable Document Format (.pdf) 
Kindle (.azw3, .azw, .kf8) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 
Happy reading, Bookworms! 

Frequently Asked Questions :
How to Read Online / Download Wilde Lake by Laura Lippman Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Wilde Lake by Laura Lippman Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Wilde Lake by Laura Lippman Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Wilde Lake audiobook by Laura Lippman? 
The discussion forum of Wilde Lake by Laura Lippman
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) by River Savage

ABOUT THE BOOK
Save 
verb ˈsāv 

1 a: Keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.

Synonyms: rescue, come to someone's rescue, save someone's life, set free, liberate, deliver, extricate.

Saving lives is the end goal.
It's a responsibility I live with every day, the reason I wear the badge.
Built on a brotherhood that runs deeper than blood, this way of life has become my very existence...

Until Liberty.

I thought I was saving her.

I never expected her to be the one saving me..

Title : Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to River Savage for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite River Savage book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
Initially I tried hard to get this lovely book online, Some of my friends sent me several links where I could download this book easily. One of the link works, I found the site and I enjoyed reading it. 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books River Savage wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.
I just wanna help you read online or download this book. If you need the link, just check the link, it works:

The latest version of this book is available in several format as you wish, such as:
EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) by River Savage Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) by River Savage Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) by River Savage Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) audiobook by River Savage? 
The discussion forum of Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) by River Savage
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Company Town by Madeline Ashby

ABOUT THE BOOK
Meet Hwa. One of the few in her community to forego bio-engineered enhancements, she’s the last truly organic person left on the rig. But she’s an expert in the arts of self-defence, and she’s been charged with training the Family’s youngest, who has been receiving death threats – seemingly from another timeline. 

Meanwhile, a series of interconnected murders threatens the city’s stability – serial killer? Or something much, much worse...?.

Title : Company Town 
ISBN : 0857665367 
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Madeline Ashby for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Madeline Ashby book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Madeline Ashby wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Company Town here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Company Town by Madeline Ashby Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Company Town by Madeline Ashby Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Company Town by Madeline Ashby Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Company Town audiobook by Madeline Ashby? 
The discussion forum of Company Town by Madeline Ashby
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz

ABOUT THE BOOK
The story follows the unlikely friendship of two young women forged via fan fiction and message boards, and is told entirely in texts, chats, and blog posts.

Gena (short for Genevieve) and Finn (short for Stephanie) have little in common. Book-smart Gena is preparing to leave her posh boarding school for college; down-to-earth Finn is a twenty-something struggling to make ends meet in the big city. Gena’s romantic life is a series of reluctant one-night-stands; Finn is making a go of it with long-term boyfriend Charlie. But they share a passion for Up Below, a buddy cop TV show with a cult fan following. Gena is a darling of the fangirl scene, keeping a popular blog and writing fan fiction. Finn’s online life is a secret, even from Charlie. The pair spark an unlikely online friendship that deepens quickly (so quickly it scares them both), and as their individual “real” lives begin to fall apart, they increasingly seek shelter online, and with each other..

Title : Gena/Finn 
ISBN : 1452138397 
Number of Pages : 287 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Hannah Moskowitz for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Hannah Moskowitz book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Hannah Moskowitz wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Gena/Finn here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Gena/Finn audiobook by Hannah Moskowitz? 
The discussion forum of Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Evil by Tijans Books

ABOUT THE BOOK
You know that group of people in school that everyone fears? Popular. Beautiful. The in-crowd?

That was my family. Kind of. 

We were above that group. We held court over everyone else. We were the best looking. We were the mysterious and elusive ones. Most of the girls wanted to (and did) date the guys, but they didn’t want to be one of us. They couldn’t be. They were our prey.

We were the feared.

But like every family, nothing is as it seems. That was my truth.

Kellan was in his own league. He was our leader and he was the one no one messed with. No one dared. He was ruthless, powerful, and no one could match him…

Except for me.

I was about to find out just how different I was from my family.

**Evil is a full-length paranormal romance stand-alone..

Title : Evil 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Tijans Books for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Tijans Books book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Tijans Books wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Evil here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Evil by Tijans Books Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Evil by Tijans Books Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Evil by Tijans Books Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Evil audiobook by Tijans Books? 
The discussion forum of Evil by Tijans Books
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Evil by Tijans Books

ABOUT THE BOOK
You know that group of people in school that everyone fears? Popular. Beautiful. The in-crowd?

That was my family. Kind of. 

We were above that group. We held court over everyone else. We were the best looking. We were the mysterious and elusive ones. Most of the girls wanted to (and did) date the guys, but they didn’t want to be one of us. They couldn’t be. They were our prey.

We were the feared.

But like every family, nothing is as it seems. That was my truth.

Kellan was in his own league. He was our leader and he was the one no one messed with. No one dared. He was ruthless, powerful, and no one could match him…

Except for me.

I was about to find out just how different I was from my family.

**Evil is a full-length paranormal romance stand-alone..

Title : Evil 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Tijans Books for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Tijans Books book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Tijans Books wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Evil here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Evil by Tijans Books Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Evil by Tijans Books Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Evil by Tijans Books Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Evil audiobook by Tijans Books? 
The discussion forum of Evil by Tijans Books
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5) by Suzanne Wright

ABOUT THE BOOK
She’s a lone wolf with a cause.

As a volunteer at a shelter for lone shifters—the same one that rescued her—Makenna Wray has dedicated her life to finding homes for its residents. And when she discovers that a teen in her care is related to Ryan Conner, the broody, handsome-as-sin enforcer of the Phoenix Pack, she’s eager to help connect the two. She just wasn’t prepared to feel a connection of her own.

Lone wolves are loners for a reason—and most of them bad. Or so Ryan assumes until he meets the mysterious Makenna. Quirky and sensual, she seems to enjoy riling him, especially when she refuses to discuss her past. Although there is no mating bond, he’s sure she’s the one. All he has to do is be patient and wait. But when another pack’s sinister Alpha comes sniffing around, threatening Makenna and her shelter, this enforcer is ready to let his wolf off the leash….

Title : Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5) 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 318 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Suzanne Wright for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Suzanne Wright book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Suzanne Wright wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5) by Suzanne Wright Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5) by Suzanne Wright Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5) by Suzanne Wright Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5) audiobook by Suzanne Wright? 
The discussion forum of Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5) by Suzanne Wright
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Smut by Karina Halle

ABOUT THE BOOK
What happens when the kink between the pages leads to heat between the sheets?

All Blake Crawford wants is to pass his creative writing course, get his university degree, and take over his dad’s ailing family business. What Amanda Newland wants is to graduate at the top of her class, as well as finally finish her novel and prove to her family that writing is a respectful career.

What Blake and Amanda don’t want is to be paired up with each other for their final project, but that’s exactly what they both get when they’re forced to collaborate on a writing piece. Since Amanda thinks Blake is a pushy a*****e (with a panty-melting smirk and British accent) and Blake thinks Amanda has a stick up her a*s (though it’s a brilliant a*s), they fight tooth and nail until they discover they write well together. They also may find each other really attractive, but that’s neither here nor there.

When their writing project turns out to be a success, the two of them decide to start up a secret partnership using a pen name, infiltrating the self-publishing market in the lucrative genre of erotica. Naturally, with so much heat and passion between the pages, it’s not long before their dirty words become a dirty reality. Sure, they still fight a lot, but at least there’s make-up sex now.

But even as they start to fall hard for each other, will their burgeoning relationship survive if their scandalous secret is exposed? Or are happily-ever-afters just a work of fiction?.

Title : Smut 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 315 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Karina Halle for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Karina Halle book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Karina Halle wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Smut here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Smut by Karina Halle Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Smut by Karina Halle Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Smut by Karina Halle Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Smut audiobook by Karina Halle? 
The discussion forum of Smut by Karina Halle
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia

ABOUT THE BOOK
All she needs is one night to be anyone she wants.

Julie is desperate for a change. So she heads to New Orleans with her youth group to rebuild houses and pretend her life isn’t a total mess. But between her super-clingy team leader and her way-too-chipper companions, Julie feels more trapped than ever.

In a moment of daring, she ditches her work clothes for DIY fairy wings and heads straight into the heart of Mid-Summer Mardi Gras, where she locks eyes with Miles, an utterly irresistible guy with a complicated story of his own. And for once, Julie isn’t looking back. She jumps at the chance to see the real New Orleans, and in one surreal night, they dance under the stars, share their most shameful secrets, and fall in love.

But their adventure takes an unexpected turn when an oncoming hurricane changes course. As the storm gains power and Julie is pulled back into chaos she finds pretending everything is fine is no longer an option..

Title : Even if the Sky Falls 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 304 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Mia Garcia for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Mia Garcia book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Mia Garcia wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Even if the Sky Falls here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Even if the Sky Falls audiobook by Mia Garcia? 
The discussion forum of Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Empire (Eagle Elite, #7) by Rachel Van Dyken

ABOUT THE BOOK
I have lost everything. 
My purpose. 
My love. 
My soul. 
Death knocks on my door, I want to answer, but every time I reach for the handle--the promise I made her, brings me back. 
So I breathe. 
I live. 
I hate. 
And I allow the anger to boil beneath the surface of a perfectly indifferent facade. 
I am broken, I dont want to be fixed. 
One last trip to New York, one last chance to redeem a lost part of the mafia family. The Empire is crumbling and it's my job to fix it, my job to mend the pieces that were scattered over thirty years ago. 
The only issue is, the only way to fix, is to do something I swore I'd never do again. 
An arranged marriage. 
Only this time. 
I won't fall. 
Or so help me God, I'll kill her myself. 
My name is Sergio Abandanoto, you think you know my pain, my suffering, my anger, my hate--you have no idea. 
I am the mafia. 
I am the darkness. 
Blood in. No out..

Title : Empire (Eagle Elite, #7) 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Rachel Van Dyken for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Rachel Van Dyken book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Rachel Van Dyken wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Empire (Eagle Elite, #7) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Empire (Eagle Elite, #7) by Rachel Van Dyken Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Empire (Eagle Elite, #7) by Rachel Van Dyken Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Empire (Eagle Elite, #7) by Rachel Van Dyken Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Empire (Eagle Elite, #7) audiobook by Rachel Van Dyken? 
The discussion forum of Empire (Eagle Elite, #7) by Rachel Van Dyken
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods

ABOUT THE BOOK
Fans of Jennifer E. Smith and Jenny Han will fall in love with this heartfelt and humor-laced debut following one girl’s race to find the guy of her cosmic dreams.

When zodiac-obsessed teen Wilamena Carlisle discovers a planetary alignment that won’t repeat for a decade, she’s forced to tackle her greatest astrological fear: The Fifth House—relationships and love. 

But when Wil falls for a sensitive guitar player hailing from the wrong side of the astrology chart, she must decide whether a cosmically doomed love is worth rejecting her dead mother’s legacy and the very system she’s faithfully followed through a lifetime of unfailing belief..

Title : Summer of Supernovas 
ISBN : 0553537040 
Number of Pages : 352 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Darcy Woods for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Darcy Woods book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Darcy Woods wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Summer of Supernovas here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Summer of Supernovas audiobook by Darcy Woods? 
The discussion forum of Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz

ABOUT THE BOOK
There’s no place like home. Especially if home is the infamous Isle of the Lost. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay haven’t exactly turned their villainous noses up at the comforts of Auradon after spending their childhoods banished on the Isle. After all, meeting princes and starring on the Tourney team aren’t nearly as terrible as Mal and her friends once thought they would be.

But when they receive a mysterious invitation to return to the Isle, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay can’t help feeling comfortable in their old hood—and their old ways. Not everything is how they left it, though, and when they discover a dark mystery at the Ise’s core, they’ll have to combine all of their talents in order to save the kingdom..

Title : Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2) 
ISBN : 1484750713 
Number of Pages : 320 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Melissa de la Cruz for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Melissa de la Cruz book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Melissa de la Cruz wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2) audiobook by Melissa de la Cruz? 
The discussion forum of Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

ABOUT THE BOOK
When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin-one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world.

As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow over the faerie lands is growing, and Feyre must find a way to stop it . . . or doom Tamlin-and his world-forever.

Perfect for fans of Kristin Cashore and George R. R. Martin, this USA Today and #2 New York Times bestselling first book in a sexy and action-packed new series is impossible to put down, and features a teaser for the next book!.

Title : A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) 
ISBN : 1619635186 
Number of Pages : 448 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Sarah J. Maas for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Sarah J. Maas book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Sarah J. Maas wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) audiobook by Sarah J. Maas? 
The discussion forum of A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart, #2) by Monica Murphy

ABOUT THE BOOK
The second novel in this darkly sexy contemporary series from bestselling author Monica Murphy wraps up an emotionally powerful two-part tale of forbidden love.

The truth hurts, they say—and my pain cuts deep. While I was falling for Ethan, he was deceiving me the entire time. He held a huge secret, protected by his lies. When I discovered what he was hiding, the truth shook my world, threatening to ruin us forever. Ruin me. But I soon realized that what we share can’t be destroyed.

The connection between us is too strong. It always has been. I can’t deny him any longer. And I can’t deny my truth: I’m in love with Ethan.

I don’t want to let him go.

While we’re trying our best to make this relationship work, other forces are fighting against us. My family, who wants to keep me safe. The media obsessed with my tragic past. The public that feeds off of it. Even Ethan’s father—the man who nearly destroyed me all those years ago. He’s doing his best to finish the job.

Despite my love for Ethan, the doubts creep in, clouding my mind. Is he worth the pain? Will our love survive, or will we have no choice but to end it—end us—once and for all?.

Title : Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart, #2) 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 368 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Monica Murphy for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Monica Murphy book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Monica Murphy wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart, #2) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart, #2) by Monica Murphy Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart, #2) by Monica Murphy Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart, #2) by Monica Murphy Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart, #2) audiobook by Monica Murphy? 
The discussion forum of Never Let You Go (Never Tear Us Apart, #2) by Monica Murphy
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) by Colleen Oakes

ABOUT THE BOOK
As Princess of Wonderland Palace and the future Queen of Hearts, Dinah’s days are an endless monotony of tea, tarts, and a stream of vicious humiliations at the hands of her father, the King of Hearts. The only highlight of her days is visiting Wardley, her childhood best friend, the future Knave of Hearts — and the love of her life.

When an enchanting stranger arrives at the Palace, Dinah watches as everything she’s ever wanted threatens to crumble. As her coronation date approaches, a series of suspicious and bloody events suggests that something sinister stirs in the whimsical halls of Wonderland. It’s up to Dinah to unravel the mysteries that lurk both inside and under the Palace before she loses her own head to a clever and faceless foe.

Part epic fantasy, part twisted fairy tale, this dazzling saga will have readers shivering as Dinahs furious nature sweeps Wonderland up in the maelstrom of her wrath. 

Familiar characters such as Cheshire, the White Rabbit, and the Mad Hatter make their appearance, enchanting readers with this new, dark take on Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland..

Title : Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) 
ISBN : 0062409727 
Number of Pages : 320 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Colleen Oakes for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Colleen Oakes book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Colleen Oakes wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) by Colleen Oakes Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) by Colleen Oakes Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) by Colleen Oakes Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) audiobook by Colleen Oakes? 
The discussion forum of Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) by Colleen Oakes
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle

ABOUT THE BOOK
Taylor Shaw had the perfect life—until she was sixteen. That was when everything changed. From that moment on, life went from bad to worse…to the worst. 
After recovering from a brain tumor, months later, she suffers the tragic loss of her whole family.
Since that fateful day, she’s been coasting through life.

Now, the brain tumor has returned, and Taylor decides she’s had enough. She’s going to take her fate into her own hands. 
No more hospitals. No more surgeries. No more anything.
She’s going to join her family.
It’s her decision. 
What she longs for. 
The ending she wants.

She just has a list of things to do before she goes. 
First, go to England. 
Second, kiss a stranger…

Only, Taylor didn’t expect Liam Hunter, the stranger—with his handsome face, his six-foot-three of gorgeousness, and his oh-so-hot English accent—to change things. 
To change her. 
To change the ending she wanted.

What is a girl, who is standing on the edge of nothing, to do when offered the chance of everything?.

Title : The Ending I Want 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Samantha Towle for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Samantha Towle book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Samantha Towle wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Ending I Want here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Ending I Want audiobook by Samantha Towle? 
The discussion forum of The Ending I Want by Samantha Towle
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

The Playboy by J.S. Cooper

ABOUT THE BOOK
A-List actor Zack Houston needed no introductions. He was the handsome playboy of Hollywood and every woman wanted to be with him. Every woman except for Piper Meadows. Piper wanted nothing to do with a man like Zach. And that’s why she pretended she didn’t know him when they first met. She wasn’t to know that Zack would see her as a challenge. She wasn’t to know that he had an offer that she was going to find hard to refuse.

Piper Meadows thought she knew what men like Zack Houston wanted. Only she had no idea what a real playboy was like. Zach Houston might be the playboy of Hollywood, but he couldn’t stop himself from being intrigued by Piper. As they find themselves caught up in a web of hot passion, lies and love, neither one are prepared for the explosion of secrets that turn their lives upside down..

Title : The Playboy 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to J.S. Cooper for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite J.S. Cooper book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books J.S. Cooper wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Playboy here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Playboy by J.S. Cooper Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Playboy by J.S. Cooper Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Playboy by J.S. Cooper Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Playboy audiobook by J.S. Cooper? 
The discussion forum of The Playboy by J.S. Cooper
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2) by Lauren Layne

ABOUT THE BOOK
Lauren Layne brings all the unpredictable heat of her USA Today bestseller Blurred Lines to an all-new cast of characters! Country music’s favorite good girl is hiding away from the world—only to find herself bunking with a guy who makes her want to be a little bad.

Jenny Dawson moved to Nashville to write music, not get famous. But when her latest record goes double platinum, Jenny’s suddenly one of the town’s biggest stars—and the center of a tabloid scandal connecting her with a pop star she’s barely even met. With paparazzi tracking her every move, Jenny flees to a remote mansion in Louisiana to write her next album. The only hiccup is the unexpected presence of a brooding young caretaker named Noah, whose foul mouth and snap judgments lead to constant bickering—and serious heat.

Noah really should tell Jenny that he’s Preston Noah Maxwell Walcott, the owner of the estate where the feisty country singer has made her spoiled self at home. But the charade gives Noah a much-needed break from his own troubles, and before long, their verbal sparring is indistinguishable from foreplay. But as sizzling nights give way to quiet pillow talk, Noah begins to realize that Jenny’s almost as complicated as he is. To fit into each other’s lives, they’ll need the courage to face their problems together—before the outside world catches up to them.

Title : Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2) 
ISBN : 0399593993 
Number of Pages : 220 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Lauren Layne for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Lauren Layne book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Lauren Layne wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2) by Lauren Layne Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2) by Lauren Layne Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2) by Lauren Layne Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2) audiobook by Lauren Layne? 
The discussion forum of Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2) by Lauren Layne
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Walk (Gentry Boys, #6) by Cora Brent

ABOUT THE BOOK
Walk (A Gentry Boys Story)

*COMING MAY 24*
“I wanted him to know that I really saw who he was; not just some tortured ex-con trying to beat back his demons and figure out his place in the world. Stone Gentry was beautiful. He was a man I could fall for …if he let me.” 

1513 ….The number of single lines you carefully scratched on a piece of college ruled notebook paper at each sunrise. 
1513…The number of days you passed in a locked cage, surrounded by fierce men who did things even worse than what you did. 
1513…The number of nights spent staring at the ceiling praying for just five minutes of freedom to talk to your brother. The brother you love more than anyone on earth. 
The brother who hates you even more than he hates himself. 
1…The number of moments it took for a tragedy to unfold and change lives, end lives, destroy lives.
1…The number that represents isolation, a loneliness worse than any prison sentence. 
1…The number of girls who show up in your life and try to crack through the iron shield you’ve built around your heart these past four years. 

One girl and her name is Evie. Beautiful. Stubborn. Passionate. 

You know that if you had any honor you wouldn’t take her. 

But honor might be something you lost a long time ago..

Title : Walk (Gentry Boys, #6) 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Cora Brent for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Cora Brent book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Cora Brent wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Walk (Gentry Boys, #6) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Walk (Gentry Boys, #6) by Cora Brent Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Walk (Gentry Boys, #6) by Cora Brent Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Walk (Gentry Boys, #6) by Cora Brent Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Walk (Gentry Boys, #6) audiobook by Cora Brent? 
The discussion forum of Walk (Gentry Boys, #6) by Cora Brent

First Page first
Previous Page prev