Publish Central! : Forum : POPULAR BOOKS OF 2016 biblioph..

[reply] [quote]

Re: POPULAR BOOKS OF 2016 bibliophiles MUST READ - with download link

7 Years Ago

Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand

Recommended Download Link 

ABOUT THE BOOK
THINGS FINLEY HART DOESN’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT

• Her parents, who are having problems. (But they pretend like they’re not.)
• Being sent to her grandparents’ house for the summer.
• Never having met said grandparents.
• Her blue days—when life feels overwhelming, and it’s hard to keep her head up. (This happens a lot.)

Finley’s only retreat is the Everwood, a forest kingdom that exists in the pages of her notebook. Until she discovers the endless woods behind her grandparents’ house and realizes the Everwood is real--and holds more mysteries than she'd ever imagined, including a family of pirates that she isn’t allowed to talk to, trees covered in ash, and a strange old wizard living in a house made of bones.

With the help of her cousins, Finley sets out on a mission to save the dying Everwood and uncover its secrets. But as the mysteries pile up and the frightening sadness inside her grows, Finley realizes that if she wants to save the Everwood, she’ll first have to save herself.

Reality and fantasy collide in this powerful, heartfelt novel about family, depression, and the power of imagination..

Title : Some Kind of Happiness 
Edition Language : English 
ISBN : 1442466014 
Format Type : Hardcover and Ebook
Number of Pages : 374 
Publication Year : 2016 

REVIEW
Karen, (Top 25 Book Reviewers, FORBES)
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Claire Legrand for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Claire Legrand book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
Initially I tried hard to get this lovely book online, Some of my friends sent me several links where I could download this book easily. One of the link works, I found the site and I enjoyed reading it. 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Claire Legrand wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Some Kind of Happiness here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.
Now you could still read this crisp and stylistic book online or download it.
I just wanna help you read online or download this book. If you need the link, just check the link, it works:

(Feel FREE to copy the link above into your browser)

The latest version of this book is available in several format as you wish, such as:
EPUB (.ePub) 
Portable Document Format (.pdf) 
Kindle (.azw3, .azw, .kf8) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 
Happy reading, Bookworms! 

Frequently Asked Questions :
How to Read Online / Download Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Some Kind of Happiness audiobook by Claire Legrand? 
The discussion forum of Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

The Yoga of Max's Discontent by Karan Bajaj

ABOUT THE BOOK
In this captivating and surprising novel of spiritual discovery—a No. 1 bestseller in India—a young American travels to India and finds himself tested physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Max Pzoras is the poster child for the American Dream. The child of Greek immigrants who grew up in a dangerous New York housing project, he triumphed over his upbringing and became a successful Wall Street analyst. Yet on the frigid December night he’s involved in a violent street scuffle, Max begins to confront questions about suffering and mortality that have dogged him since his mother’s death.

His search takes him to the farthest reaches of India, where he encounters a mysterious night market, almost freezes to death on a hike up the Himalayas, and finds himself in an ashram in a drought-stricken village in South India. As Max seeks answers to questions that have bedeviled him—can yogis walk on water and live for 200 years without aging? Can a flesh-and-blood man ever achieve nirvana?—he struggles to overcome his skepticism and the pull of family tugging him home. In an ultimate bid for answers, he embarks on a dangerous solitary meditation in a freezing Himalayan cave, where his physical and spiritual endurance is put to its most extreme test.

By turns a gripping adventure story and a journey of tremendous inner transformation, The Yoga of Max's Discontent is a contemporary take on man's classic quest for transcendence..

Title : The Yoga of Max's Discontent 
ISBN : 1594634114 
Number of Pages : 336 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Karan Bajaj for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Karan Bajaj book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
Initially I tried hard to get this lovely book online, Some of my friends sent me several links where I could download this book easily. One of the link works, I found the site and I enjoyed reading it. 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Karan Bajaj wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Yoga of Max's Discontent here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.
I just wanna help you read online or download this book. If you need the link, just check the link, it works:

The latest version of this book is available in several format as you wish, such as:
EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Yoga of Max's Discontent by Karan Bajaj Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Yoga of Max's Discontent by Karan Bajaj Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Yoga of Max's Discontent by Karan Bajaj Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Yoga of Max's Discontent audiobook by Karan Bajaj? 
The discussion forum of The Yoga of Max's Discontent by Karan Bajaj
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

The Children by Ann Leary

ABOUT THE BOOK
From New York Times bestselling author Ann Leary comes the captivating story of a wealthy, but unconventional New England family, told from the perspective of a reclusive 29-year-old who has a secret (and famous) life on the Internet.

Charlotte Maynard rarely leaves her mother’s home, the sprawling Connecticut lake house that belonged to her late stepfather, Whit Whitman, and the generations of Whitmans before him. While Charlotte and her sister, Sally, grew up at “Lakeside,” their stepbrothers, Spin and Perry, were welcomed as weekend guests. Now the grown boys own the estate, which Joan occupies by their grace—and a provision in the family trust. When Spin, the youngest and favorite of all the children, brings his fiancé home for the summer, the entire family is intrigued. The beautiful and accomplished Laurel Atwood breathes new life into this often comically rarefied world. But as the wedding draws near, and flaws surface in the family’s polite veneer, an array of simmering resentments and unfortunate truths is exposed.

With remarkable wit and insight, Ann Leary pulls back the curtain on one blended family, as they are forced to grapple with the assets and liabilities – both material and psychological – left behind by their wonderfully flawed patriarch..

Title : The Children 
ISBN : 1250045371 
Number of Pages : 256 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Ann Leary for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Ann Leary book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Ann Leary wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Children here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Children by Ann Leary Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Children by Ann Leary Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Children by Ann Leary Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Children audiobook by Ann Leary? 
The discussion forum of The Children by Ann Leary
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

A Fine Imitation by Amber Brock

ABOUT THE BOOK
Set in the glamorous 1920s, A Fine Imitation is an intoxicating debut that sweeps readers into a privileged Manhattan socialite’s restless life and the affair with a mysterious painter that upends her world, flashing back to her years at Vassar and the friendship that brought her to the brink of ruin.

Vera Bellington has beauty, pedigree, and a penthouse at The Angelus—the most coveted address on Park Avenue. But behind the sparkling social whirl, Vera is living a life of quiet desperation. Her days are an unbroken loop of empty, champagne-soaked socializing, while her nights are silent and cold, spent waiting alone in her cavernous apartment for a husband who seldom comes home.

Then Emil Hallan arrives at The Angelus to paint a mural above its glittering subterranean pool. The handsome French artist moves into the building, shrouds his work in secrecy, and piques Vera’s curiosity, especially when the painter keeps dodging questions about his past. Is he the man he claims to be? Even as she finds herself increasingly drawn to Hallan’s warmth and passion, Vera can’t supress her suspicions. After all, she has plenty of secrets, too—and some of them involve art forgers like her bold, artistically talented former friend, Bea, who years ago, at Vassar, brought Vera to the brink of catastrophe and social exile.

When the dangerous mysteries of Emil’s past are revealed, Vera faces an impossible choice—whether to cling to her familiar world of privilege and propriety or to risk her future with the enigmatic man who has taken her heart. A Fine Imitation explores what happens when we realize that the life we’ve always led is not the life we want to have..

Title : A Fine Imitation 
ISBN : 1101905115 
Number of Pages : 304 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Amber Brock for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Amber Brock book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Amber Brock wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of A Fine Imitation here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download A Fine Imitation by Amber Brock Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download A Fine Imitation by Amber Brock Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download A Fine Imitation by Amber Brock Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download A Fine Imitation audiobook by Amber Brock? 
The discussion forum of A Fine Imitation by Amber Brock
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Everland by Wendy Spinale

ABOUT THE BOOK
Forget the story of Peter Pan you know. Because in Everland, the only way to grow up is to survive.

London has been destroyed in a blitz of bombs and disease. The only ones who have survived are children, among them Gwen Darling and her siblings, Joanna and Mikey. They spend their nights scavenging and their days avoiding the ruthless Marauders -- the German Army led by Captain Hanz Otto Oswald Kretschmer.

Unsure if the virus has spread past England's borders but desperate to leave, Captain Hook hunts for a cure, which he thinks can be found in one of the survivors. He and his Marauders stalk the streets snatching children for experimentation. None ever return. Until the day they grab Joanna. As Gwen sets out to save her, she meets a mysterious boy named Pete. Pete offers the assistance of his gang of Lost Boys and the fierce sharpshooter Bella, who have all been living in a city hidden underground. But in a place where help has a steep price and every promise is bound by blood, it will cost Gwen. And are she, Pete, the Lost Boys, and Bella enough to outsmart Captain Hook?.

Title : Everland 
ISBN : 0545836948 
Number of Pages : 320 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Wendy Spinale for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Wendy Spinale book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Wendy Spinale wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Everland here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Everland by Wendy Spinale Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Everland by Wendy Spinale Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Everland by Wendy Spinale Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Everland audiobook by Wendy Spinale? 
The discussion forum of Everland by Wendy Spinale
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

The Fifth Avenue Artists Society by Joy Callaway

ABOUT THE BOOK
An enthralling Edith Wharton-meets-Little Women debut about a family of four artistic sisters on the outskirts of Gilded Age New York high society that centers on the boldest—an aspiring writer caught between the boy next door and a mysterious novelist who inducts her into Manhattan’s most elite artistic salon.

The Bronx, 1891. Virginia Loftin knows what she wants most: to become a celebrated novelist despite her gender, and to marry Charlie, her best friend, neighbor and first love. Yet when Charlie proposes to another woman, Ginny is devastated; shutting out her family, she holes up and obsessively rewrites how their story should have gone.

Though Ginny works with newfound intensity, success eludes her—until she attends a salon hosted in her brother’s handsome author friend John’s Fifth Avenue mansion. Amongst painters, musicians, actors, and writers, Ginny returns to herself, even blooming under John’s increasingly romantic attentions. Just as she has begun to forget Charlie, however, he throws himself back into her path, and Ginny finds herself torn between a lifetime’s worth of complicated feelings and a budding relationship with a man who seems almost too good to be true.

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows, and as Ginny tentatively navigates the Society’s world, she begins to suspect all is not as it seems in New York’s dazzling “Gay Nineties” scene. When a close friend is found dead in John’s mansion, Ginny must delve into her beloved salon’s secrets to discover her true feelings about art, family, and love..

Title : The Fifth Avenue Artists Society 
ISBN : 0062391615 
Number of Pages : 384 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Joy Callaway for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Joy Callaway book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Joy Callaway wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Fifth Avenue Artists Society here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Fifth Avenue Artists Society by Joy Callaway Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Fifth Avenue Artists Society by Joy Callaway Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Fifth Avenue Artists Society by Joy Callaway Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Fifth Avenue Artists Society audiobook by Joy Callaway? 
The discussion forum of The Fifth Avenue Artists Society by Joy Callaway
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Wishing Day (Wishing, #1) by Lauren Myracle

ABOUT THE BOOK
On the third night of the third month after a girl’s thirteenth birthday, every girl in the town of Willow Hill makes three wishes.

The first wish is an impossible wish.
The second is a wish she can make come true herself.
And the third is the deepest wish of her secret heart.

Natasha is the oldest child in a family steeped in magic, though she’s not sure she believes in it. She’s full to bursting with wishes, however. She misses her mother, who disappeared nearly eight long years ago. She has a crush on one of the cutest boys in her class, and she thinks maybe it would be nice if her very first kiss came from him. And amid the chaos of a house full of sisters, aunts, and a father lost in grief, she aches to simply be...noticed.

So Natasha goes to the willow tree at the top of the hill on her Wishing Day, and she makes three wishes. What unfolds is beyond anything she could have imagined..

Title : Wishing Day (Wishing, #1) 
ISBN : 0062342061 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Lauren Myracle for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Lauren Myracle book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Lauren Myracle wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Wishing Day (Wishing, #1) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Wishing Day (Wishing, #1) by Lauren Myracle Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Wishing Day (Wishing, #1) by Lauren Myracle Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Wishing Day (Wishing, #1) by Lauren Myracle Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Wishing Day (Wishing, #1) audiobook by Lauren Myracle? 
The discussion forum of Wishing Day (Wishing, #1) by Lauren Myracle
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld

ABOUT THE BOOK
A Modern Retelling of Pride and Prejudice

This version of the Bennet family—and Mr. Darcy—is one that you have and haven’t met before: Liz is a magazine writer in her late thirties who, like her yoga instructor older sister, Jane, lives in New York City. When their father has a health scare, they return to their childhood home in Cincinnati to help—and discover that the sprawling Tudor they grew up in is crumbling and the family is in disarray.

Youngest sisters Kitty and Lydia are too busy with their CrossFit workouts and Paleo diets to get jobs. Mary, the middle sister, is earning her third online master’s degree and barely leaves her room, except for those mysterious Tuesday-night outings she won’t discuss. And Mrs. Bennet has one thing on her mind: how to marry off her daughters, especially as Jane’s fortieth birthday fast approaches.

Enter Chip Bingley, a handsome new-in-town doctor who recently appeared on the juggernaut reality TV dating show Eligible. At a Fourth of July barbecue, Chip takes an immediate interest in Jane, but Chip’s friend neurosurgeon Fitzwilliam Darcy reveals himself to Liz to be much less charming. . . .

And yet, first impressions can be deceiving..

Title : Eligible 
ISBN : 0007486294 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Curtis Sittenfeld for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Curtis Sittenfeld book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Curtis Sittenfeld wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Eligible here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Eligible audiobook by Curtis Sittenfeld? 
The discussion forum of Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld

next Next Page
last Last Page