RP- Fantasy : Forum : Introduction

Introduction

13 Years Ago

I am Jack, and I created this group. Not many RP groups are set here, so I decided to start one.   I think you know what to do here...but if you don't, just introduce yourself and give some little details about yourself. You can introduce yourself as a character, or as yourself, and start some worlds in other threads. To warm things up, I have created one already.

Re: Introduction

13 Years Ago

Greetings everyone, My name is Thomas Brassington (more commonly known as Brasso) and I, obviously, write and read the fantasy genre. The main author that is clogging my bookshelf and 'read me' pile is Trudi Canavan, the only author that seems to bother with a constantly updated website and incredibly helpful 'About Writing' section. Anyway onto the more personal bits about me. I'm 15. I have no life (can you count facebook and this as living :L). I live on a farm in England (no, we don't all know the Queen and we do not talk like hicks). Moving swiftly on, I need some unbiased reviews on the book that I'm writing, the only person that reviews the chapters is one of my friends and that review isn't helpful and is most definitely biased towards me. So that's me in a nutshell, Brasso 

13 Years Ago

I am Writer. My book series End-Black started as an Role-playing Game; hence my fierce loyalty to the genre. It is now my main book series, which I write with the only remaining player in the RPG. I am nineteen, in college, and my life consists of Writerscafe and facebook (like said above person) I am also strangely familiar with british writing technique ( i tend to use words like colour and armour ) but with the help of Microsoft Word have kept it out of End-Black. I hope to see what this group comes up with*

13 Years Ago

hello evreyone. you can call me Alice. i love to RP. i am also a writer. I Have started a book called Mutant night. i hope you guys will check it out and i cant wait to RP with you guys.

13 Years Ago

Hello all! My name is Alexis and I am 15. My life is school, sports, and writing with a bit of cello sprinkled in. My writing friends call me Aqua and I struggle to get reviews but what can you do. I enjoy reading alot and I love to review. I will be honest and will tell you if your story boreds me or something. That hasen't happened yet so this website is already better than the library. Sorry, now I am ranting. Anywho. I have this odd thig with contraction. I hate them. So thats me quick and easy.

11 Years Ago

I prefer keep my name out of the net but you can call me simply Foxpower or Fox (everyone do anyway) Hmm let see... I'm a french canadian Quebecer so my first language is french. What else what else... I start writting a little less than a year ago. My Grammar is horrible. Well... what else what else... oh I do rp a lot in my free time, nice to meet you all

10 Years Ago

Blessed be everyone, I am known as Luna Kusan. Simply call me Luna or L if you would not mind. I am, of course, a writer. I write poetry, fantasy and fiction, and some haikus and several other things. If there is anything else you would like to know about me feel free to message me.n

10 Years Ago

Sup, Wolf here, um, not sure exactly how to introduce my self, i'm not good at that sort of thing, but whatever, i like to rp, watch anime and read manga, i have created my own group if anyone would like to join, its called Blossom Hotel, its a mature groups so if your under the age of 17 i will not accept you...