RPG : Forum : PLACE- San Francisco Docks

PLACE- San Francisco Docks

11 Years Ago

Aisling Petroff ~ I wander around the docks in the nighttime cold air. I can see my breath, and I zip up my hoodie. I lean over the railings and look into the black water, seeing the tiger sharks and little fish swim heavenly around. I smile then turn, resting my back against the rail. I see a few families walk by, and then it's silence on the docks. I close my eyes and listen to the air sweep around.

Re: PLACE- San Francisco Docks

11 Years Ago

Midnight jumped down from a nearby rooftop. "Now, what's a young girl like you doing here at a time like this? It's not safe here you know." She said.

11 Years Ago

I grin kindly to Midnight, "Just got off work, decided to take a stroll down to the docks. It's quite pleasant here. Oh, and don't worry about me. I grew up in this town! I know the dangers of San Fran," I chuckle.

11 Years Ago

Midnight laughed. "The human dangers, yes. But what about the other dangers prowling around?" A small, black dragon-serpent coiled around her arm silently hissed. "Like this little guy. If he enters your body, he'll slowly devour you from the inside. There's no known way to stop him."

11 Years Ago

Aisling Petroff ~ "That's such an interesting serpent you have there. So very beautiful," I pull my hood on and stick my hands in my pockets, "Now, if you wouldn't mind, my daughter Rachelle is waiting for me at home and I must take care of her. Nice to meet you, though." I grin widely and walk away.

11 Years Ago

Midnight sits on the rail bars. "You seem too calm in a situation like this. I doubt you're human." The dragon serpent disappears in a puff of black smoke. "So, what are you really. And don't bother lying to me." 

11 Years Ago

I turn and look at Midnight kindly, "If you must know, I am an angel. My name is Aisling."

11 Years Ago

Midnight twitches her ear. "An angel you say? In that case, I doubt we'll get along very well. You see, I'm a demon."She grins. "Well, more like a demon wolf. That's what I used to be known as from what little I can recall from my past." She takes a step closer to Aisling. "Now little angel, fly." She snarls, forcing her large, black dragon-like wings out of her back.

11 Years Ago

Aisling Petroff ~ "Sorry, I'll have to take a raincheck on your little fight. Another time," I grin genuinely, turn on my heels, and starting walking away again.

11 Years Ago

Midnight growls. "You're not like the others. You're different. They were easy to provoke." She pauses. "And easy to kill." She grins.

11 Years Ago

Aisling Petroff ~ "Well, I'm just... more mature than the others." I roll eyes.

11 Years Ago

"Mature? Maybe." She laughs. "I think we'll get along just fine then." She jumps onto a roof top.