RPG : Forum : PLACE: The Underworld

PLACE: The Underworld

11 Years Ago

Hazel flipped the looking glass like a coin and put it back in her pocket, looking around. "So, now to find Gardolf...no idea how tho".

Re: PLACE: The Underworld

11 Years Ago

Aisling Petroff ~ I sit on the ground quietly, thinking, and twisting strands of hair.

11 Years Ago

Midnight blocked her nose. "This place stinks. It's like rotting flesh and decaying bones. It's foul." She complained. "You come up with the plan to find tall, dark and scary and I'll find out how to get rid of this suffocating stench. Ok? Ok!"

11 Years Ago

Gardolf: I handed the book over to an R.S.I agent. He scanned it, skimmed it, and then he searched it into the computer. "This will take awhile, Gardolf, you'll have to come back later." The agent announced, looking up at me. "You know how to reach me, 432-666-894." I replied. Every agent was required to have a codec number, and radio. That way if any get lost, the commader needs to reach you from base, visa versa, or any other likely scenario we can reach the base, visa versa. I walked out of Regious' base, and into street. The cold wind blew the scent of the wolf, and his companion. I smiled crookedly, I was planning on seeing them again.

11 Years Ago

"Fine", replied Hazel, "but unless you have some sort of super powered deodorant can I doubt that. I say we take a path, see where it leads, come back here and do on". She looked to her friend and grinned, "or is that too organised for your liking?"

11 Years Ago

Midnight growled. "Fine then. Lead the way."

11 Years Ago

Hazel started walking in a random direction.

11 Years Ago

(Just for the recored for who ever dose mange to open the book black smoke will come out of the book and who ever opaned it will be cursed also the wrighting inside is invisabull and if you do manage to get it visabul good luck translating the wrighting is in a anchent deamon langwege)

11 Years Ago

Nathaniel Sees a group of people walking and although curious on what they were doing here turns to find an exit