Reading Recommendations : Forum : Favourite Books

Favourite Books

12 Years Ago

So, thank you for joining me to celebrate books. How wonderful they are, sadly they're not as appreciated as they once were. What is your favourite book of all time?

Re: Favourite Books

12 Years Ago

you mean like old ? um ill say oliver twist !:) favorite books 1st place : harry potter series 2nd place :) the lioness and her knight 3rd place the kings daughter   lol and from then on a lot more im currently reading " the eye of the oracle "  

12 Years Ago

The best book i ever read would have to be Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, who happens to be my favourite author of all time, her newest book is book 4 in the seiries the mortal instruments, called city of fallen angels! i reccommend it to all!

12 Years Ago

I adored The Alienist by Caleb Carr. Simply AMAZING. Only if you're into that horro slash mystery slash thriller slash historical fiction kind of book.

12 Years Ago

If your a romance junkie, particularly a paranormal romance junkie like myself, then I highly reccomend the Lord of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter. Hell, I reccomend any book by Gena Shaowlter. She is just a great author, my favorite to be precise.   If your not into romance, but want a little inspriration in your life try reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. This book is sure to enlighten you about something in your life. It changed my whole outlook on life and made me realize that one should never give up on dreams.

12 Years Ago

Black by Ted Dekker
That is all I have to say. You should read it, it is A-MAZE-ING!

12 Years Ago

Candy Licker by Noire it'll keep you hot and in suspense the entire time.

12 Years Ago

I've just finished reading The Clockwork Angel and I loved it! I randomly bought it one day and I'm so pleased I did. I intend to buy the rest of The Infernal Devices trilogy and then The Mortal Instruments series too.

12 Years Ago

It would be hard for me to narrow down my favorite books.  I was the one in school when they asked to write down the books you read during the summer , always had a whole page and still couldn't remember them all, while others only put down one or two. Lol!

12 Years Ago

My favorite books are probably "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire and "To Kill a Mockingbird," by Harper Lee.

12 Years Ago

One of my favorite is Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad or Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

12 Years Ago

I've read so many, it's hard to choose my favorites! But for an old book, my favorite would have to be Wuthering Heights. But for now, here's my favs: 1. Twilight saga 2. The Hunger Games series 3. Vampire Academy series 4. Blue Bloods series 5. Eragon series

12 Years Ago

Classical book, The Odyssey by Homer. Current Fiction, Skin Trade- Laurell K. Hamilton.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Chellie
If your a romance junkie, particularly a paranormal romance junkie like myself, then I highly reccomend the Lord of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter. Hell, I reccomend any book by Gena Shaowlter. She is just a great author, my favorite to be precise.   If your not into romance, but want a little inspriration in your life try reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. This book is sure to enlighten you about something in your life. It changed my whole outlook on life and made me realize that one should never give up on dreams.

I read the Lord of the Underworld series too! I liked the first book, but the one about Lucien and Reyes.... bleh. I hated those 2

12 Years Ago

I have a long list of my favorite books, but I have to hand it to Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird."
I loved Atticus Finch!

12 Years Ago

my favorite books are 
lord of the rings JRR Tolkien
The Hobbit JRR Tolkien

12 Years Ago

There are so many amazing books out there I cant name a favorite XD But i know a Really good book series I would recommend to anyone! The fallen series by Lauren Kate There are three books so far im on the second one the first book is Fallen, the second is Torment, and the third is Passion.  

12 Years Ago

I really like Charlotte's Web, and Alyson Noel's Immortals series. I really like L. J. Smith. Some of my favorite books are by her. Umm ... I also liked Animal Farm by George Orwell.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by dora
I have a long list of my favorite books, but I have to hand it to Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird."
I loved Atticus Finch!

That is such a timeless classic! I adored that book, especially the part when Boo Radley suddenly comes out of nowhere and becomes the hero, saving the two from the face of death. 

12 Years Ago

By far, one of the best books of I've ever read has got to be "The hottest state," written by the actor Ethan Hawke. It a love story unlike any other-- simply an engaging read and tells a compelling story.

First Page first
Previous Page prev