Review Central : Forum : I'm a Critic

[reply] [quote]

I'm a Critic

11 Years Ago

Please post your review specialty as well as what you will not review under any circumstances.
[reply] [quote]

Re: I'm a Critic

11 Years Ago

Love to review poetry, romance, fantasy, and adventure. If it's a combo of all four, even better. Horror is okay, I do like a good scare occasionally. Please: nothing with a lot of cursing or inappropriate stuff, that just ruins the story, in my opinion. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I would like to review anything that isn't Anime'. I guess I'm not good at understanding that mostly little girls who are impressionable and hang on every word, only write them. : ) I LOVE "dark" poems, and if you were to spend some time flipping through MY poems, you'd see a few of them. Some of you have probably seen my reviews around, so if you like them.... ask!! lol -Mark
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'll review poetry, especially dark or inspirational stuff. I love horror, and other short stories, but I'm not too big on romance, poetry or otherwise. Elsie is about the opposite, so you can send any work and one of us will review it. However, neither of us read fanfiction or erotica, so please don't send us that.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I guess I'm a critic...maybe. That's what we're supposed to be posting here, right? I'm a bit confused and grumpy. Does anyone happen to have any lasagna??? No? Psshh, fine.

I'll read...anything, I guess. No erotica or excessive cursing because I'm an innocent angel (stop laughing!) and I don't need that stuff in my head. But beyond that I'll read poetry, short stories, long stories, letters, secret documents, essays, checks for large sums of money (hint hint) and whatever else :D So yeah hope I did this right :D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'll read absolutely anything. Simples. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I definitely prefer reading poetry. Stories aren't really my thing, but if they're love stories, I'm usually okay. My favorite genre of poetry is romance, I'll read dark stuff, it just isn't my favorite. However, if it tells a nice story, whether it's adventure or horror or whatever else, I will read it. But once again, romance is my favorite, haha (: -Amanda (:
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I prefer to review stories. I feel like they lack equal appreciation when it comes to poetry on WC. Not only that but for some reason i just find them more interesting to read. I don't care about the length. I'll read love stories but only if they end with a twist or if they end tragically. I don't like the whole, "Happily Ever After," thing. It's better if it's more realistic.