Rhyme Time ! : Forum : Temptation to Murder

Temptation to Murder

10 Years Ago

(My newest)   The anger boils deep inside But I refuse to let it out. Although I cannot deny That I wouldn't mind opening my mouth.   I'd also like to take a bat And smash it upside his head. But I am much to civilized to do that, I'd rather keep my cool instead.   Every time I hear his voice I swear that my ears pop. God is it so hard to make this choice To be sure that my thoughts are kept locked.   Every time I push it away I feel it coming back up. God will I just love the day When he has had enough.   Please lord just let him sleep And never open his eyes again. It doesn't have to hurt, no one has to weep- But please kill him so I don't commit this sin.   I just want to feel my hands around something cold and hard- Then to take it and bash his head and skull. I am sorry that I am having these thoughts- But they never seem to dull.   I'm not a violent person, And I never want to be.. But I cannot deny how great I'd feel If I were the reason why he bleeds.

Re: Temptation to Murder

10 Years Ago

I can feel the anger and torment in the words. They are thoughts people have, they hide and dream about... intriguing those who feel the same way. It shows the secret and the raw reality of what we really want to do but hold back because we are not violent. So we dream instead and pretend they're dead.