Rhyme Time ! : Forum : DISCOMFORT FOOD

DISCOMFORT FOOD

10 Years Ago

My first affair with strawberry fermented heaven on my tongue The milky sweetness of vanilla carpentered the bottom rung upon the ladder my enlightened sweet teeth were about to climb for the height of comfort food fulfillment guilty-pleasurably sublime And chocolate never failed to incite my will to munch on dessert that pulled me by the tongue around the mandate of lunch since I'd yet to let the winter cool of mint consult my lips on the eve of more vanilla but this time with chocolate chips By the time I sampled neopolitan my mouth was numb My stomach swooned and to a headache I was destined to succumb I laid down for a nap and woke up in an ice cream shop where I walked toward a talking scoop that ordered me to stop In disbelief I managed to say to it, "What are you?" It replied with mouth I couldn't see, "Why I am peachy through and through because dear glutton we have given you our comfort for too long and now the flavours and I are to prove it's with us it belongs." Chocolate and vanilla swirled up into an avalanche Rolling fast toward me it did not allow a backward glance On that front I needed fancy footwork to escape its path just in time to see it only fueled the chocolate's wrath Then in chocolate chips of ammo I was suddenly awash but I woke in time to sidestep the electric tigersquash Now unjust desserts I reckon summoned me to this bad dream but my heart and not my tummy hurts to think of bad ice cream