Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

11 Years Ago

Luna: I look at her, "It's the home of the witches," I say calmly, "its where I was born." I grab my bag and head for the fires, "Now get the others and get out. I'll destract the wolves." Stepping into the clearing I close my eyes and begin to chat a spell that caused 'spirit warriors' to appear. One of each wolf. "GET OUT OF HERE." I say pushing Elvira forward to go collect the others, "Quickly." I then disappear into the forest heading north toward, Blackmoth. The home of the Sisterhood.

11 Years Ago

"No!" I yell as I fight off a werewolf "I'm not going to have to explain to your sister why she has to collect the pieces of your mangled body off the ground or from the inside of a werewolf!" my opponent reared up, trying to gain the advantage of height. I lunged forward and thrust my sword into it's chest, quickly pulling it out and stepping aside as it fell, lifeless, to the ground. I turned and looked at him. "Sorry, but I'm not taking any chances." I run over to my next target. This battle wasn't going to stop just so I could have a conversation.

11 Years Ago

Elvira- I run to the clearing seeing one of the wolves fighting Breeze. I pull out my sword and strike him before he could attack her. "Come with me both of you. We have to get out of here now and head towards a place called Haven. Come on." I say grabbing her and Faerons hands and pulling them with me. "Have you guys seen any of the other elves?"

11 Years Ago

Lurthara: I finally found Luna. but I couldnt say anything since I was so out of breath from looking for her.

11 Years Ago

Luna: I stop for the night several hours later and start a small fire in a clearing. My knife was on hand and I could feel darkness stirring around me but I need the warmth and I needed to cook the food I had just caught.

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "Hey Breeze, Faeron. Are you two listening? Where are the other elves?" I ask again

11 Years Ago

I shook my head to clear the fog that comes into my head during a fight. "No," I gasp, still a little foggy "but I can find them." Search

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "Well tell me when you do, that we can go get them. And you Faeron keep ahold of my hand."

11 Years Ago

I got the picture in my head Thank you "I've got good news and I've got bad news. Good news: I found them. Bad news: They're scattered. Worse news: Some ran back to the village and are about to be torn apart, others ran into the swamp where we'll never reach them." I directed my attention to Faeron "Doing ok, bud? If you get tired, just say the word, we'll stop. And if you don't say anything 'bout a rest in a little while, I will." I spoke to Elvira again "We can gather them up manually, or magically." I stopped to take a breath "Manually, we spend a good bit of time combing the forest for everyone, runn'n around wasting energy." I stop again "Magically, we save time and, for the most part, energy. But we'd have to stop for a bit, and I'd be a little winded afterwards. It's all up to you, Elvira."

11 Years Ago

Elvira- I think for a moment. "Magically. Breeze you go to the swamp and take Faeron to help you. Use your wind and fire in anyway to save the elves. I'll head back to the village and save those there. Here." I say as I throw an arrow into a tree. "After you get done, wait here. After about an hour, if I'm not back, head on south to Haven."---Faeron- "But I couldn't leave you behind sis." I said. She looks at me sternly and tells me I will for my own sake.

11 Years Ago

I gasp as a new image comes to me "Elvira! Wait, you can't go, it's no use. The werewolves have already gotten them. If you go they'll get you to. Besides, I'll need you here to help me take care of Faeron after I get done with the magic. I'll not be able to garentee his safety then." I looked her in the eye "Don't ask me how I know, but I know that if you go, you'll die."

11 Years Ago

Elvira- I looked at her then at Faeron. He would be worried if I went and if I died, who would look out for him? I sigh, trusting that Breeze. "Fine." I say. "Let's hurry to the others then."

11 Years Ago

I gave a little smile "We just have to get a little bit into the woods and stop there. I'll do the rest then." I laughed lightly "You didn't think I'd make you and Faeron run around in the forest all night, did you?"

11 Years Ago

Luna: I get to the Sisterhood and go straight into a council.

11 Years Ago

We ran for a while more "Stop, here is good." I took a seat on the moss under a tree, leaning back into the rough bark. "Take a seat, this may take a while." With that I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing, begining to murmur the ancient chant.

11 Years Ago

Elvira- I watch her. How does she know these things? I shake my head. "I can't just sit here and do nothing. Isn't there something I can do?"-----Faeron-"Breeze has it covered. Don't worry sister."

11 Years Ago

I opened my eyes "Ok, now all we have to do is wait." I stood up and felt a wave of dizzyness, not uncommon after I work magic like that. "I'll be right back, I'm going to scout the area. Don't get into trouble while I'm gone." I smiled wryly "Then again, you two seem to be more prone to have trouble find you."

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "Yeah it's probably a curse." I say low to myself.----Faeron- "After this are we going to that Haven place sister?" I looked to her and she nodded her head

11 Years Ago

I walked a little ways out of sight of Elvira and Faeron before I allowed myself to sit down. Dizzyness had stalked me from the time I had gotten about halfway through the spell. As I had walked the feeling had grown up until it had crashed over me in a wave. After a few deep breaths I was ok, but still a little unsteady. I'd better scout  out the area like I said I would. After checking everything out with, happily, only a few stumbles, I returned to Elvira and Faeron. "Hi guys, anything happen while I was gone?"

11 Years Ago

Faeron- "Nope!" I said standing up.----Elvira- I stand up. "So where are the other elves at?"