Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod "Yes. You also need to work on your speed and reflexes. There are boys in my tribe that could beat you at the moment." I say frankly "Also, your strength needs to improve, if you want to deliver a truly effective blow."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- I frown. "With all of that it will be a long time before I fight anyone...." I say

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I ruffle his hair "I think you will catch on fairly quickly. Besides, the boys in my tribe start training at age seven and start training as warriors at thirteen. They have a bit of an advantage over you." I sit on the bed, unused to how it feels "Do all forest people sleep on these things?" I ask, curious. Everyone in our tribe and our rivals sleep on thick pallets, not these wooden frames and something Breeze told me is called a mattress.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "Yea I guess so. Everyone but the animals." I say with a laugh. "It would have been cool to see the desert. I wish I could have went with them."

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I smile "Well, you did not miss much. Your sister did not enjoy it to much from my understanding."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- " Huh. Why not?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "Not enough Earth for her to be comfortable, along with a few other things." I run a hand through my hair, which is longer than most of the men's here in the forest. "There was a, um, a misunderstanding between the two of us."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "A misunderstanding? What happened?" I ask sitting on the bed curious.----Elvira- I hear them talking and walk to the door. "Nothing too important. But it's getting late Faeron. Come on back to your room and get some sleep." I say and watch as he reluctantly slides off the bed. He then walks to his room and closes the door, saying good night to us as he does this. I smile and tell him good night. I then look at Shujaa. "Night." I say and head back to my room.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I watch her walk back to her room and sigh, walking into mine. I try the bed, but it's to soft for me. I grab my sleeping pallet and lay it on the floor, settling on it for the night. It's odd sleeping cut off from everyone after I've gotten used to hearing them nearby.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- I crawl under my cover on the bed and lay down on my stomach. I yawn and then go to sleep.----Elvira- I walk in to my room, shutting the door behind me. I close and lock the windows, but keep the curtains open so I can see the moon and stars. I lay down on the bed, wrapping the blanket around me. I hadn't realized just how tired I was and that I hadn't slept on a real bed in quite a while. It felt good and reminded me of happier times. Especially with the quite stars shining through the window. I stare at them until my eyes grow heavy and I fall off to sleep.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I wake up to something at the edges of my hearing. I look up to see my door opening and grab the knife under my pillow, just in case.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- I wake up, hearing a creaking sound from outside my room. I get up and look down the hall, seeing Shujaa's door open and wondering what's going on.

next Next Page
last Last Page