Role Play : Forum : Maewell and The World of the U..

Re: Maewell and The World of the Undead - REPOST

11 Years Ago

I see the signal and take out the wire cutters. Holding them in my mouth like a dagger I begin to climb. I get to the top and start cutting away the bobwire. I grimace as I reach for the bit I had cut, I had to move it out of the way. I bite my lip as I hold back a yelp as the wire bites into my skin. I bend it out of the way and motion for them to come on. I spot gaurds comeing our way. Some break off from the group and go inside *They're going for the backup generator!* "Hurry! We don't have much time!" I yell "They're going for the backup generator! We've got to be on the ground on the other side of the fence before then or else we're toast, literally!"

11 Years Ago

Keeva: I reach the door to the outside just as she starts yelling. Cursing I wonder if I could make it to the fence and over in time. It was a good thing I was fast. "Go! Get over the fence!" I yell at the others, "Hurry up!" I was sprinting full out toward the fence. Guards moved in front of my blocking my way, "I'm in a hurry." I snap as I dodge a few punches then slide around the last guy and make a break for it. Hitting the fence I start climbing quickly. Looking back as I reach the top I notice that they had reached the box on the roof, the generator. I wouldn't have enough time to climb down, "Damn. Move it." I yell to the other as I push off of the fence in a flying leap. Hitting the ground I roll stopping on my butt. Laughing I turn back to look at the guards who were stuck on the other side, "Alright!" I say sticking out my tongue, "Here we go!" I stand and look at the others

11 Years Ago

I'm holding back the barbwire on the outside side of the fence to let them through when the girl jumps off. "Follow her lead!" I tell Tris as I give her a push with my free hand "Sorry." I yell as she falls. I'm about to let go myself when I hear some new shouts. I look around to see what was going on and-"Agh!" I scream as the electricity comes back on. I feel myself falling and then nothing. I wake up with everything hurting and groan "If I ever have the sudden urge to climb an electric fence, knock some sense into me." I tell them as I sit up. As far as I could tell, I'd just blacked out briefly. With a grimace I get to my feet. "Follow me, I know somewhere we can go and be safe." I adjust my bag and walk into the forest. For some it was the unknown, but for me, it was home.

11 Years Ago

Keeva: I laugh as I touch her staticy hair and flash a grin, "I'll be sure to do that," I say as I follow after her excitedly, "So where are we going?" I felt so much better getting out of that place. Some would call me ecstatic (Haha get the joke?;P).

11 Years Ago

Tris"that was the most fun i've had since i came to this prison"she smiles that cocky smile and looks at the two other girls.i am free,no more maewell ,but i wonder what awaits us out here...  

11 Years Ago

(Hahaha...yeah, I get it. Nice play on words, you get points for that.) I smile "Home." I tell them "We're going to my hideout." I duck under a tree limb "We've a little while to walk, and I haven't cleaned house in a couple months, but it's home all the same." I walk on for a sec. "Jump." I leap into the air and land a few feet ahead. I hear a sound like a whip and a cry. I turn back and pull out a knife "I told you to jump." I state passively.

11 Years Ago

Keeva: I shoot a glare at her, "Jump, she says," I say swinging my arms in the arm, "Jumping didn't work! I jumped!"

11 Years Ago

I sigh "Next time I say jump, jump high and forward." I flick my wrist and the blade hisses out "Didn't they teach you about creeper vines at that school?" I ask as I consider her predicament, I walk around her in a circle "You know," I comment to Tris "I think I like her better upside down, it makes her face turn a lovely shade of red." I say dryly.

11 Years Ago

Keeva: "Teach me? What could they teach me in the four days that I was there," I snap, "Let me down, I'm much better on two feet. Plus, I'm not used to the forest. I dodged the Seekers this long because of my other skills."

11 Years Ago

I walk past her in the direction I had been going "Oh?" I cut through the vine as I pass and hear the thud as she hits the ground "And what would those be?"

11 Years Ago

Keeva: I rub my head as I roll over and sit up, "I'm fast." I say, "And I'm not bad when it comes to my hands, plus I'm generally smart when it comes to most things." I look at the vine and pick it up as I follow after her, "I learn fast. Faster then most. The Seekers said I had something called a Eidetic memory, whatever that is... Did you really have to drop me like that?"

11 Years Ago

"No, but since you guys got to have a kick out of my electrifying free fall, I thought I might as well get a laugh." I allow myself a small smile "Anyways, perhaps we'll get lucky and you'll get trapped a few more times, I could use the vines to create a whip. It'd be a lot easier than hunting them down myself."

11 Years Ago

Keeva: "Sorry, no chance." I say with a shrug and I tap my head, "I have the entire scene in here so I know what to watch for." I smile, "Quick learner remember."

11 Years Ago

"Good to know I won't have to cut you out of every vine we come across. But what you don't know is that not every scene will be exactly like that." I warn her "This forest has hundreds of tricks up it's sleeve."

11 Years Ago

Keeva: "I'll be fine when it comes to the vines." I say as I walk along, "I can remember the sound of the vine." I flash as smile

11 Years Ago

"You mean as it whips out and grabs your ankles? Yep, it's pretty memorable, but it won't help you avoid them, trust me, I made the same mistake all those years ago. Duck." I duck down and hear the wistleing sound over my head. I take a few steps forward and straiten up "Anyone need help?" I call over my shoulder.

11 Years Ago

Keeva: I had just barely dodged the swinging object and shake my head, "No, it's not the sound of it when it gets me that I remember," I say, "I remember the sound of it before. it's like a... very gentle buzzing... most likely the air moving around it. But it's very original." I look around, "See. Vine." About thirty yards up there was a few very long vines wrapped around the branches on a tree, "Eidetic memory."

11 Years Ago

I nod "Great, that'll be good info for you two, I just remember where they are from the last time I was in here. How do you think I knew to warn you about the vines in the first place, and the druthums as well. Personally I call the druthums the boxing plants, it just suits them better." I step over a particularly tall tree root and flick my wrist. The blade from the knife hisses smoothly out of sight. I place the knife back in my bag.

11 Years Ago

Keeva: "Druthums... Interesting name." I say with a smile, "But I like it. So that's what those... odd plants were back there?" I sneak a peek back really quick even though I probably didn't need to, I remembered what it looked like perfectly.

11 Years Ago

"Yep. They come out of nowhere and hit you, Which is why I call them the boxing plants. When they've got you knocked down or out their roots grab you, drag you into an underground chamber, and break you down for food. First the smallest roots drill holes into your bloodstream and ever so slowly absorb your blood over a time period that varies from three days to three weeks. As you can see, that would take you a while to die. Then, after your blood is completely drained, other roots drill into your bones, getting at the marrow, you know. When those have done their job, more come in, use some of their sap to liquify your innards, like your organs and stuff, and slowly suck them out. After that, you're just a bag of mostly broken bones, with your skin as the bag." I give a cheery smile "Wonderful, isn't it?" I ask in an overly perky voice.