Role Play : Forum : The Shadow Trials

The Shadow Trials

10 Years Ago

The Complex is a supreme ruler over the five factions.every year the Complex takes one male and female from every faction and tests them for Ache.Ache is a strange difference that occurs in one male and one female every year from every faction.these individuals are searched for by the Complex.every year they are found in the annual search known as the sweep.once found they are taken and never seen again.rumor has it that they are kept in a massive labyrinth known as the shadow maze.they are put through a series of trials and tests so the complex can learn more about the Aches.legend has it that the Aches never survive because they are killed in the shadow maze.there is one way out but no one has ever found it, even if they did find it and escape they would be in the motherlands, a dangerous and wild untamed land full of murderous creatures.the Aches each have special powers and are always 17,according to the factions one Ache will lead the other Aches out and they will all combine their powers and free the factions. In order to make this role play work I will need Ache boys and girls.I will need members of the complex to help control the shadow trials.you can be anyone just have fun and let your imagination run wild.I will allow anything including gory battle scenes.the Aches can form alliences or kill eachother.your choice, have fun:)

Re: The Shadow Trials

10 Years Ago

Name:Lyra (last name unknown) Age:17 Type:Ache Power:can control and communicate things telepathically (with her mind) bio :from faction 5 the faction of nature and agriculture. Weapon:bow and arrow spill level with weapon 1-5: 5 because she has been assigned the job hunter in her faction. But she practices secretly.:)

Re: The Shadow Trials

10 Years Ago

Name-Valeria   Age-17   Type-Ache   Power-Can mentally "read" people and their emotions, has an infallible sense of direction.   Bio-Her parents were Taken by the Complex and all she has now is her younger brother, Joshua, whom she calls Josh. They're at the Home in faction 4, the faction of coal and such resources.   Weapon-She's very versatile, she doesn't really have a weapon, they only let her near anything considered a weapon when she's doing work. Pretty much, she has no training other than how to work for others, mine coal, take care of the kids at the Home, and to suffer.