Role Play : Forum : The alphas pack

Re: The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

( lurain-" welcome and  come  right in to the rp when you can ")

10 Years Ago

Rand- I wake up with a deep splitting headache in a dark empty den, craving nurishment, and realizing my body has grown weak and I bare new scars. I cannot recall what has happend to me, but I suddenly realize my pack is gone. I leave the den and make an effort to hail my pack, I howl a while.  My howls go from hopeful to distressed and they are of no use because I have realized my pack has dissapeared.

I passout due to lack of nurishment and awaken to a freezing rain beading on my head under the dark moonlight. I suddenly hear a rabbit cying, I move to investigate and when I do I realize that an eagle has taken prey upon the soul. I growl at the eagle, the eagle turnss back and is horrified and backs off the prey.

I begin consuming the rabbit while the eagle looks, but half-way through I feel a shutter beneath my feet, and can sense that the nieghboring pack may be in danger.  I try to move fast, but I realize that my left flank is still in massive pain. I continue moving for miles, , I realize I may be in danger of being challenged as I hear the howls of a female wolf and enter anothers territory.  I eventually passout within the bounds of the neighboring packs territory due to my wounds and lack of nurishment.

10 Years Ago

Lurain" well  come  shadow it is time that we  should be getting to my town" smiles at him in my wolf  from and I turn  and the water and fire goes away an I start walking my other wolves waiting for you to fallow Guards( lurains pack)- off on  doing portal when we  see the other  male wolf we growl at him  and he does not move only to  slow bring him back to be looked for  by our lady and  walks back to  out  home

10 Years Ago

Rand- I wake up and I realize I am no longer where I passed out. I lift my self to my feet, and take a quick breath and smell that I am in another's den. My hair stands on end as I am confused and am prepared to fight for my life until I realize that my leg has been healed and my confusion continues.

10 Years Ago

When we reach my hidden  town of the pack  far off in the woods but some how no one  can fine it thanks to the great power of my father"  well welcome shadow to my land  .. you will  be staying in the guest how with some one else.. it has  come to be that I have a trespasser  on my land what to come with me and find out  who  he is"

10 Years Ago

*walks up slowly my hood of the cloak back on* there is no need of that i am no trespasser and by no means  will cause harm unless attacked or forced to do so

10 Years Ago

I look over at shadow( aka death walker.. remember shadow is your nickname :)   )   and   sighs some and then  me and him  we  go  over to   my den and I put a  some  meet  in  the entrance and step back" come on  out  wolf now" my  voice commanding  and a low line of fire  appears on the side of the den in side going closer to the wolf

10 Years Ago

as the line of fire approaches, my hair stands on end and I growl, Chargng out of to the den prepared to fight I bypass the meat and stand my ground ready to face everyone. I see shadow and the female wolf standing outside, I lower my head and stand my ground in an aggressive stance watching.

10 Years Ago

"Oh cool it  all tough wolf.. you  can not hurt me and you will not  or  do you for get if you do then my father the leader of most of  our kind will  most likely hurt you" smiles and changes to my  wolf growling at you come" back down now wolf  or I will hurt you"

10 Years Ago

Rand- "what do you want with me, you rescue me, then provoke me with fire. Secondly, you can fight me if you wish as I have nothing to loose as my pack is gone. However, I should tell you I came here not as an enemy, but as a soldier concerned your packs may be in the same danger my pack just met. But if you see me as an enemy fight me now!" Growls loudly, And takes a defensive stance ready to fight to the death, While my eyes change to gold. " I will gladly like to see my pack in my next life". 

10 Years Ago

im afraid you wont at least not as easly as you think you will there is a darkness upon these woods what killed your pack was far from anything normal or of this world they are not only physically dead but their souls have been stolen and imprisoned by an evil far greater than eather of you two can understand now both of you ease your selves

10 Years Ago

"I was not trying to provoke you  wolf and  two if you fight me you will get hurt more so then you are but then again I can not fight you since I have to be nice" I turns and  step away some and changes to  human , only to  smiles evilly and has water push you off your feet "  shadow thank you for that information I think it would be nice if you talked ot my father and wolf I  think you should as well... but first I would like to show you two to  the place you will be staying  since we do not   stay in den   for my people,  but also I think you two  would like  to  freshen up before you meet my  father"

10 Years Ago

Rises back to my feet, I'm not worried about being hurt, what ever it is that killed my pack couldn't kill me, I don't think you can. Calms down and ask "what do you mean my pack is inprisoned?". *still has not revealed himself in human form*

10 Years Ago

but of course * a barely noticeable smile is seen from under my hood as all of a sudden a black almost smokey fog moves across me and i disappear like the shadow i am and only an echoing voice of mine can be heard* lead the way and i shall follow" *the black fog appears again but behind you and i am reviled again from the blackness behind you with my hand motioning you to begin*

10 Years Ago

Growls  low  in my throat and then I  nod and starts walking  down  to one of the smaller house and I  open the doo" here is where the both of you will be staying play nice please I do not what to  have some one tell me there was fighting and also in about a hour come to the main house and me and  my father will wait for you  I will have one of my guards show you the way.. good evening  and  I will see you later" I turn and I  change  only to take off running  into the woods calling for some of my wolves five mints after and  the howl if heard all the way to the house

10 Years Ago

"I will not attack you unless provoked, however I would like to know what you meant by my pack being inrpsioned" rand says to shadow.

10 Years Ago

there is a dark dark presance in these woods and no i am not refuring to myself but rather something far wosrse it takes a form of whatever it pleases what it attacked your pack by killing them it also stole there soul and has been feeding off of them

10 Years Ago

My pack cannot be recovered? are they suffering? how can I help them? rand ask shadow.

10 Years Ago

their souls can be freed and sent onward as for them suffering it is hard to say there souls are mixed with thousands of others slowly being consumed by this thing but there is still hope for them

10 Years Ago

Lurain - I return back  with my wolves and I go to my house and gets ready only to put on one of my dresses and then I go and   talk to my  father on what is going on and  we  talks about the two guests we have we then go and  head down to the meeting room and  he sits down and I sit down beside him.. as we wait sending   both of our guards out Guards- ( lurains) smaller but with a violet  color around its nack and pure white (  lurains fathers(  jet black with a gold color) we    paw at the door and sit down and  wait for the  two  people to  open it