Role Play : Forum : The alphas pack

Re: The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

" um okay" I lay down..  " and why do you need to know that" I look at him

10 Years Ago

i need to know what you saw and felt when you where attacked *places a hand on your forhead* now close your eyes * useing my energy i take your place while you where attacked i see and feel all that you do while you feel me inside of your head playing though your memories* ...hnmm this is not good she was there watching laughing enjoying it your fight and stuggle..she knows you know me and she doesnt take it well.... we will be safe tonight i must discuss some things with your father in the morning

10 Years Ago

"okay" says keeping my eyes close some hear what he said  and then I put up a  big white wall in my head  to block you" but  that is all you are seeing okay"  thinks some but trys not to bring up the  though of seeing my mother or the fact that  of some of my other powers

10 Years Ago

hmmm *removes my hand from your forhead* your very skilled young one you have powers beyond any of the other wolves yet you stay amoung then havent you ever been curious  and wanted to expland your powers outward

10 Years Ago

I open my eyes and sits  up" yes but  my father also does not know ho much I can do because I do not show him or others  not a lot of wolves have what I can  do and my father   told me my  mother was a wolf  with some powers so I am just using what he told me she had I don't know where the others  come from.. anyway how did you pick up on it I am pretty good on hiding it"

10 Years Ago

you might be good at hiding it but still iv had many many years of experience to pick up on these things and be able to recognize them you might hide it well from them but not from me

10 Years Ago

"okay" gets up and I slowly get to my feet" well I should go and do  some rounds around my father is still up if you what to talk to him he  would be in his study"

10 Years Ago

no i will meet with him in the morning but you should rest you will need it esp after haveing that type of night that you did tonight and if we are going to combat this thing you will need to be rested

10 Years Ago

"okay" i  smiles at him and then i walk over to the door i  hope you have a good night" i leave and head to my room

10 Years Ago

*sits on the floor after she leaves and a small black and purple cloud of darkness begains to surround me as i close my eyes and enter a deep meditation and begin looking within my self searching for answers and clarity

10 Years Ago

Father- I watch from the shadows keeping quite___   Lurain- i go to my bed  room and shuts the  door only to go and lay down on my bed thinking some and pulls out my mothers knife she gave me  and looks at it thinking

10 Years Ago

*starts to enter into laurains head slightly to the point where she can hear a faint whisper of my voice of my thoughts* a great evil is upone this land not only an evil of this thing killing packs but an evil within thy self struggleing toget out and have control something that only tight lock and key focus can over come

10 Years Ago

I hear you and   i push you out only to  block and put up more walls in my head" stay out of my head" i think to him and then i   get up and changes only to go and lay on my bed and goes off to sleep__  Father-" shadow can we talk" i say as i step out of the  darkness in the room

10 Years Ago

the dark clould fades into nothing as i slowly get up from the floor* of course im here to listen

10 Years Ago

Father-" what is it that keeped her form being taken,  i know she  could have but what is going on "

10 Years Ago

this darkness out there it is toying with me with all of us it wounded her because it knows it will do more pain to me that way then if she was actually taken by it. the darkness wants me to lose my control to attack it alone and unstable and the darkness will fail in those aspects my control is strong

10 Years Ago

Father-" i see that and okay.. would you mind staying  in till this is gone then" smiles at him some ___Lurain- i wake up slowly feeling the ligh coming up soon an di get up only to  go and sit  in front of my window watching around

10 Years Ago

i would not mind stay at all great one and i thank you for your hospitality but be cautious this darkness is far from over with as daylight comes her evil will return to the shadows temparly but even in the light shadows still are everywhere we must be cautious

10 Years Ago

Father-" okay and i will tell the others so that they now..  please watch over my daughter she may still what to hang in the to get away at times"  i turn and  leave___ Lurian-" I change back to my human form and i   get ready for the day only to come out of my room wearing a light blue and purple dress

10 Years Ago

*appears from a faint shadow behind laurain* you must be careful young one i know how you can be trying to search for answers on your own in this case the darkness is much more powerful than you may think.