Role Play : Forum : The alphas pack

Re: The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

father-"okay then" walks over and gives her a hug"  leave when you are ready" i turn and leave the room___  looks at you and smiles" when do you want to set out "

10 Years Ago

we set out whenever your things are packed but pack lightly we will head for the next town from there we will rent a small room and rest give us a month or so to get back on our feet and from there we keep moving unfortunately my reputation can be known fast people will not want us around for long not with what i have brought with me in my past

10 Years Ago

"okay" i star moving around packing  some clothing and  other things only  after i am done i get my traveling gear  on and  my mothers traveling clock she had...  and a geard  comes in with a box and walks out after  i have it and i open  seeing a bag of gold  and i pack it up"ready"

10 Years Ago

good *puts a hand on each of your shoulders* be ready ( a clould of darkness appears though us and around us and all of a sudden we are outside a few miles away from a town) and so our journey begains young one *holds your hand* shall we?

10 Years Ago

"we shall" smiles at him some and we start walking in to town " what town is this just wondering" looks at you

10 Years Ago

this town is about 500 miles from where we just where its always sunny and fairly warm some call it a little piece of paradice on earth what better place to get some rest and the locals are all friendly so long as they dont know of my past we should have no problems at all

10 Years Ago

"okay... it  sounds  like a good place" smiles  at him and looks around as we walk  into the town" i say we get a place to stay befor we get anything more done right"

10 Years Ago

agreed (starts getting within sight of the town) once we have a place to stay we can look around see what there is to do around here maybe get some supplies in the village market but the first thing will be to get a nice place to stay

10 Years Ago

"okay" smiles at  him and looks around taking it all in " is it said to say this if my first time out and this far away form  my home"

10 Years Ago

not at all many people rarely get this distance away from there homes esp this quickly as we did most have time to turn back if they wanted to it looks like thats a nice inn just up ahead there would you care to do the talking to get us in

10 Years Ago

"okay and sure i  would love too" smiles

next Next Page
last Last Page