Role Play : Forum : Random Fullmetal Alchemists rp

[reply] [quote]

Random Fullmetal Alchemists rp

10 Years Ago

Yeah, so this is based off my little FMA fan-fic that's I'm doing, and I was hoping to use this to come up with good ideas to use in the story. So, mind helping me out? :) This takes place 15-20 years after the death of Ed and Al Elric. The military has gone back to being somewhat normal, and no more reports of anyone trying to make the Philosopher's Stone have been made. But, one thing is still going on. A new State Alchemist has been chosen to take up Shou Tucker's research on making Chimeras. The new Sewer Alchemist, with several years of continuous research and the help of an almost completed, fake Philosopher's Stone, he has created a Chimera who can change forms. She is simply called 52, and the pride of the Alchemist's work. For instead of having two bodies formed into one, she can shift into a full human or full dog form, but not on her own will. Although, there is one problem. Because she is able to perfectly change her forms, her immune system is not working as it should. Instead, it is attacking her from the inside.
One day she manages to escape the place she was created, but not after suffering terrible wounds from a training exercise. Near death, a newly made State Alchemist finds her, not knowing she is the missing chimera due to the fact she looks like a normal human girl. But is she safe being in his care, or will she end up going back to her place of creation and suffering?
Take a look at what I already have of my story if you want. But if not, that's fine to. You can still rp with me. :) ~To join~ Character name: Age: Description: Personality: Military member or citizen?: Alchemists or regular human?:
[reply] [quote]

Re: Random Fullmetal Alchemists rp

10 Years Ago

Character Name: 52 (Name will change later) Age: 17 Description:  As a human, she has shoulder length white hair, and amber eyes. Her skin is very sickly pale, and is extremely underweight because of her immune system. As a dog, she is a Husky/wolf mix. Her fur is all white expect for one brown ear. Again, she is very malnourished. She is supposed to be able to speak English as a human, but she doesn't know how. Personality: She is scared of everything, and is always fearing something will happen to her one day and is cautious in everything she does. Military member or citizen?: She is a creation of the military. Alchemist or human?: Part human, but still a Chimera.