Role Playing- Adventure : Forum : Characters

Characters

10 Years Ago

Character thread!
  Okay- here is where the characters are created. Use the basic list for us to get a good idea of the character and how they are.
  Name
  Age (birthday optional)
   Species (if need apply)
   A few hobbies they have
   A weakness they have
   Any family
   Personality

Re: Characters

10 Years Ago

Story 1Nika, her power is fire. She looks like me <3. I am so realistic xD hahaha in the real world (undercover) she always wears skirts and ribbons and dresses - so cute <3 awww... She loves horsebak and dancing and singing - like all the animals <3 She has a pet - tiger (this is unusual XD) and his name is Nippo. She got him for her 16 birthday from her parents. She has also 2 brothers- but they dont have (or maybe didnt discover) powers. She wants to fall in love and always sees the best in people. She is very optimistic - total opposite of Ricky XD but this is exactly why they will be perfect together. In high school she is in the spotlight <3 she loves it. The cute quaterback is trying to win her heart, but she doesnt want him, she doesnt want any boy in the school.... until Ricky comes along and she falls in love XD its the first time she actualy wanted to be with someone, and this misterious new school boy really cought her eye.  

10 Years Ago

Isabela 19 Female princess Human Writting, reading, singing, piano. Power over the shadows Raven black hair, dark blue eyes, pale, 5'7, dresses in dark colors and rarely ever seems to smile. No family There was a time she cared about someone so much that he was her weakness but after he was killed she had never opened her heart to anyone

10 Years Ago

Story 1Nika's prince <3 His name is Ricky (how shocking hahah xD) He is 17 and he is a male of course. His power is fire... He is quite tall and has black curly hair and black eyes (everyone knows who I'm talking about- so lets just say he looks like that) He loves archery, he has a dog- Dot. (Dot is a whippet). He is strong and handsome (of course)... He doesnt know who are his parents, because he was abandoned when he was 3. He does not know about his dark past and the evil blood that flows in his veins.... He is misterious, and is hard to read. Not an open book type... When he hits 18 (by this time he will already meet Nika <3) his dark powers will come to live and he will have to learn how to control it... if he doesn't - he might hurt someone he really cares about- his one and only love- the Firegirl Nika ....

10 Years Ago

Lol anyone think I should add a a prince for myself as well?

10 Years Ago

Story 1
Name: Trinity    Age: 18     Gender: Female princess    Species: Human
Personality: has a special power of telekinesis. Seems shy at some points but when it’s needed she’s loyal and strong. A bit stubborn at times, Trinity becomes very determined when her mind is set on something.
A few hobbies they have: Archery, horseback riding, swimming, reading
 A weakness they have: Vulnerable and frightened of hurting anyone with her uncontrollable powers. She rejects any possibility of using it of her free will. 
Any family: Two parents and a younger brother of a year old. A
ppearance: Strawberry blonde hair to waist, 5’7’’, blue eyes, has a small scar on her left shoulder from archery. Wears dresses only on formal occasions. Usually seen in dark jeans, long boots, and a leather jacket over a plain colored t-shirt.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Anexi
Lol anyone think I should add a a prince for myself as well?

yup, we each get one :D

10 Years Ago

Sword fighting. Forgot to add that little part

10 Years Ago

Isabella's prince Short black hair, ice blue eyes, skin a pale white color, power over ice. Name Luke. Family two older brothers and a mother. Sword fighting archery reading. Met and captured Isabella when her castle was attacked and kept as a prize for the young prince but he starts to get feelings for her and wants to take her away before his brothers decided on who gets to marry her

10 Years Ago

Can we do it in the high school- I mean that the princesses are like undercover and go to ormal high school and then somehow they become friends and later find out that they all have powers- btw I want to do like a book from it (pulish for us) and I will draw you guys and like ilustrate the story

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Firegirl
Can we do it in the high school- I mean that the princesses are like undercover and go to ormal high school and then somehow they become friends and later find out that they all have powers- btw I want to do like a book from it (pulish for us) and I will draw you guys and like ilustrate the story

Do you have to go back to Poland I wanna keep you even more now

10 Years Ago

Hue hue hue hahhah I can still write from Poland or you can come with me in my suitcase <3

10 Years Ago

Story 1 
 Name:  Kieron    Age: 20      Gender: Male Prince    Species: Human 
 Personality: A bit dark at times, Kieron is known never to speak his mind when it comes to his personal matters but he keeps up an image to keep people away. He knows of the darkness that dwells inside his heart and he is closed to others around him- that is, until they break under his skin (which rarely happens). Refuses to admit love is real and thinks this way because of his past. 
A few hobbies they have: Sword-fighting, reading, and music (plays the guitar)
A weakness they have: Once his emotions are broken through, the ones he cares for are in danger when they are near him. His power is death inducement and sometimes his emotions carry out the power for him and this frightens him. 
Any family: He has a sister and his father, his mother had died before he was born. Appearance: dark hair, green eyes, 5’9’’, usually in jeans and a leather jacket.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Firegirl
Hue hue hue hahhah I can still write from Poland or you can come with me in my suitcase <3
 Don't worry haha I will drag her back here with me when I come back :D