Role Playing weirdos : Forum : Setting

Setting

9 Years Ago

Okay! Hello, everyone:) Here is where we can discuss the setting of our role play! Umm...I'm new to this thread making thing, so carry on! We will do this for Narnia? I think that's good enough:) Happy chatting, everyone!

Re: Setting

9 Years Ago

I have a possible name for the imaginary kingdom: how does the name Aviosaria sound(if you dont like it please say so :))

9 Years Ago

I like the name. Man its hard hosting a multiplayer book:p.  Good thing i have lots of help. guys we need to get this all determined and writen down so we can start. and we could always make them travel alot and explain where they are through out the book.

And guys i will get it all together then start it that sound ok? And if u got any ideas plz tell me.

9 Years Ago

I think the name DoormanDan made up for the kingdom is good

9 Years Ago

And maybe the island where Elaine and Nathan meet Dan is called Zevatile, and the forest where they meet Lydie is called Kavoltal forest. Zevatile is an island with one inactive volcano in the corner, an oval island, not reachable if you don't ride dragon back or hippocampi back. Hippocampi are half horses, with the head and front of a horse, a big single fish tail in the back like a mermaid (hey, maybe in the story there should be mermaids!). Zevatile has a forest surrounding a big mountain with a cave filled with trolls, so that Nathan and Elaine can get shot down by the trolls, and there is a beautiful sand beach all around the edges, and Zevatile is inside the Crystal Ocean, because it is as blue as diamonds. Maybe Dan was just about to raid and try to chase out or kill the trolls, when Elaine and Nathan get shot down. Kavoltal is a dark, big forest with trees called Deadwood trees, with bark the color of dust, and the wood inside is the color of dried blood. The leaves are black. Lydie lives inside a vine house with guard dogs and manticores all around. The manticores could be like lions with a big, flexible, black, scorpion tail, not like the one in Percy Jackson The Titan's Curse. 
Tell me if this is all right please!

9 Years Ago

I like your ideas Lydia!  I also have an idea for another forest we could perhaps use as well, only this one isn't a forest of trees, but a forest of towering grandfather clocks.  Anybody else like this idea?

9 Years Ago

It all sounds good to me!

9 Years Ago

An this one just randomly came to me.   How about also having there be a a lake of pure stardust, and the stardust will take the shape of anything the person on its shores is thinking of(if this is ridiculous, feel free to say so!) :)

9 Years Ago

I love that idea DoormanDan, and you don't have to be last if you dont want to DoormanDan

9 Years Ago

That is totally not reiculous;) I love the idea, Dan!

9 Years Ago

Oh and maybe the stardust can change different color according to what the person's true mood is. For example, red stardust is angry, blue = sad, pink = happy, yellow = sick, purple = evil, etc.

9 Years Ago

THAT is a GREAT idea!  Good thinking!

9 Years Ago

Thanks

9 Years Ago

Maybe the stardust can be magical. Like if someone is in great danger and needs something really badly, it will appear. And the stardust only works on someone who is loyal and kind. The bad guys are not able to see the stardust or something?

9 Years Ago

Maybe the bad guys can only see a normal pool of water.

9 Years Ago

I really like that idea!

9 Years Ago

Oh and maybe (why do I mostly always start my posts with "maybe" or "Oh and maybe"?!) If you have a rainbow colored stardust pool, or multiple colors, like pink and red, it means you are feeling one mood, like happy, but underneath he or she is actually angry.

9 Years Ago

I really LOVE this idea of the stardust!

9 Years Ago

Yeah, but I think there should be a story on how the stardust got there, like maybe a shooting star landed in the pool, the crash from the star splashed the water out and into the ocean, then slowly but surely, the star broke down. Or something like that

9 Years Ago

Lol so many good ideas i dont know what to decide on:p. 

First Page first
Previous Page prev