Role Playing weirdos : Forum : the Turn List

the Turn List

9 Years Ago

This is just where we can make a list of who goes first, second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. And I would like to go third please.

Re: the Turn List

9 Years Ago

Oh and is it okay if people can come in and claim an untaken spot even after we started the story, or should it be like whoever comes in and claims an untaken spot before we start writing the story can write the story?

P.S. Again, just saying, I would like to go third, so I am not really first, but I am not really last.

9 Years Ago

I'll go last, that way everyone else can go first :)

9 Years Ago

Dan, you're to nice:) I'll go second, if that's alright:)

9 Years Ago

I'll go wherever there's room for me :) Let's get going on this thing or I'm likely going to explode in excitement. And that'd be upsetting for many reasons....

9 Years Ago

Maybe you can go fifth or fourth, if you want to Scribbler

9 Years Ago

I want to be as close to last as possible. If that's okay?

9 Years Ago

I'll set up another thread for writing the roleplay(the one I had set up has disappeared into the more section of the threads list, so i'll set up another one so people can actually see the thingyamoboppyalollipopamathingamajiger

9 Years Ago

Haha:) Alright!

9 Years Ago

Although we should let Iveltac start it off, since he's the one who came up with this whole idea in the first place :)

9 Years Ago

Very true...Iveltac goes first and I go second because he probs wouldn't have come up with it without me! haha:) jk

9 Years Ago

Yea, I agree. Iveltac should have 1st place, because he was the one who started it off in the  old roleplay, and he made up the idea, and plus we should probably wait for Iveltac to read everything we have done already, see if he agrees, then start the roleplaying.

9 Years Ago

Yes exactly!

9 Years Ago

You know what I have noticed? That there are about 30 members of this group, yet only about 5 people have ever participated or written a post. I thought that there would be plenty of other people writing what turn they want to get, but there was and is only about 5 people. Why do people join if they don't do anything?

9 Years Ago

They possibly don't realize that all of the action is taking place in the threads column.

9 Years Ago

So tell me if I've gotten this right: the order we're going in is
IveltacCoolGirlLydiaScribblerKatieDoormanDan
Is that all correct?

9 Years Ago

Yep, I guess so. But can anyone else come in, even after we start the roleplaying?

9 Years Ago

Yeah, but I doubt people will even know we've started:) I feel like everyone's hiding...maybe they're scared of us (scary music)

9 Years Ago

;), or maybe they just never check this group

9 Years Ago

yes doorman that works.

First Page first
Previous Page prev