Role Playing weirdos : Forum : Introducing Real-World Product..

Introducing Real-World Products Of Anti Aging Eye Serum

9 Years Ago

Don't forget, either, that Derma Active Eye Serum is definitely less difficult to understand when you want to learn more concerning this.There's lots to absorb when it comes to Derma Active Eye Serum, so please don't beat yourself up if everything fails to fall into place immediately. The main thing to keep in mind is that you have to complete what you set out to do, and proceed in the right direction to do this. The trouble with many people is that they tackle too much of a problem it wants - one piece at one time of that problem is all anyone can manage.   Read More >>>

Re: Introducing Real-World Products Of Anti Aging Eye Serum

9 Years Ago

We DO NOT need any advertisements of eye serum, skincare, or fitness. So please, whoever only joined this group to advertise, not to participate or post anything, please leave. I mean, who or what joins a group of Role Playing to make or find an advertisement for skincare eye serum?

9 Years Ago

Last time I checked, this group didn't look at all like a gym or fitness center of any kind.  But I have some physical activity these advertisements could do: they could JOG their way out of the group!  Please stop posting ads in the group.

9 Years Ago

Haha, first fitness and now, eye serum. Very interesting. I do not need eye serum because I think I look pretty young already.... lol

9 Years Ago

Yep me too! I look like I am 9 years old! Oh wait...

9 Years Ago

We could always create a new group where we have to approve the people that join. Maybe we could do the real roleplay on that since this is getting kinda cluttered with junk and random people who join and don't do anything....
Then again - effort *sighs*

9 Years Ago

:p i think im going to set it to where i have to accept them.

9 Years Ago

Even better ;) SHUN THE NONBELIEVERS!!!!

9 Years Ago

I agree with Scribbler. We could make another group where you have to accept people in. Someone could copy and paste all of our posts to the new group or something. Or we could just not resign from this group and whenever we forget something, we just come back to this group.

9 Years Ago

Haha:) I agree too!

9 Years Ago

Lol the secret council