Roleplay X : Forum : Clockwork City

[reply] [quote]

Clockwork City

10 Years Ago

It's the future now and everything has changed. There's a new ruler in the world. A World Ruler. No more government or president. We have gone back in time to the Queen and King days. The new ruler is the World Capitol city, Clockwork City. The richest city is the entire planet. They own it all. But they aren't the bad guys. Their the good guys. The bad guys are Steampunk City. They want to be the WR and destroy the Clockwork City for good. So no one can stand in their way of making the world what THEY want it. Clockwork City is in need of help now. World War III has begun and they need you to help them win over and save Earth from peril.    Here's what YOU need to do. Become one of these: Clockwork Engineer(2), Clockwork Angel(3), Clockwork Assassin(5), Clockwork Detective(2), Clockwork Fairy(4), Clockwork Fighter(5_, Clockwork Maker(1), or a Clockwork Scientist(2). The numbers in brackets are for the amount of Clockworkers we need. No more, no less.  Before you begin you MUST send Avangeline your profile before posting it to make sure everything is in order and we need more or don't need more of what you are. We will also need the bad guys. To become a Steampunker this is what you need to do, become one of these: Steampunk Street Fighter(2), Steampunk Demon(2), Steampunk Soldier(4_, Steampunk Prince(1), Steampunk Princess(1), Steampunk King(1), Steampunk Assassin(2) or a Steampunk Traitor(2). (You won't be able to Roleplay your character until you message it to Avangeline. Even if it takes a day or two for her(me) to reply, do not post your profile until I agree. Thanks! ^.^)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Clockwork City

10 Years Ago

Name: Princess Celeste Clockwork Age: 16 Eye Colour: Blue Hair Colour: Golden Other Features: Princess Celeste has Silky Skin, Tall, Hourglass Curves, Beautiful, Curley Golden Hair, and Fancy Fashion-Sense. Princess Celeste has been named the most Beautiful Woman in the World. She is smart and stronger than she seems. Celeste has taken defense classes since she was a child. She tends to spend most of her time in her Secret Garden or in her Library. Celeste is a master of potion making and healing spells. She's practiced White Magic since forever. Her magic is the good kind and she only uses it when she must. Her archery skills are far-most the greatest in the land. Celeste has one sister and one brother. her mother was kidnapped by the Steampunkers three years ago and Celeste's father is doing everything he can to rescue her. Celeste is kind but doesn't really bother to socialize. her best friend are her animals in her gardens. Here in Clockwork, animals can speak and think like humans. Celeste's closest friend is Virgo the Celestial Constellation. Yes, Celeste has contact with the many Celestial Constellations.   
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Vanitas Clockwork Assassin Age: 17 Eye Colour: Dark blue Hair Colour: Silver Other Features: Vanitas has tanned skin, Tall, lithe, handsome, and unruly, unkempt hair. Vanitas was a street urchin who always had a talent for sloping out of tight situations. Being a natural runner, thief, hider and having never having run out of energy before, he was inducted into the clockwork assassins. From then on he gained a sense of duty to protect his city from the shadows.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Clockwork Engineer= Name: Ida  Age: 16 Appearance: eyes- a storm gray hair- long, black other?- Ida has pale skin from not being out in the sunlight but in contrast with her raven-black hair it looks dazzling if only she'd move her hair out of her face because she tends to let it fall where it will. Bio: Ida was orphaned at a young age so she grew up on the streets; rumor has it that both her parents were Steampunkers that were both sent to life in jail at Timetress (jail for the worst and most dangerous). She took refuge in the clock tower of her small village where they found she had unusual talent in the skill of fixing (and making but she's not a maker) clockwork. When she was six the Clock Tower Jester (the guy that looked after the clock tower) sold her for the price of Six Franks (lets say about 60 cents) to a man who used her as a slave, traveling around fixing clocks for a very high price (Most of the time very skilled and experiences Clock Engineers couldn't fix it but she could). When she was ten the Engineer Foundation found her wandering around the streets of Clockwork City. No one knows what happened to her old master, whether she ran away or what, but they don't ask questions. She was put into the Clock Institution (a school of clockwork) and is currently the most gifted student the school has ever seen and ever will see, however she does do odd jobs that are given to her and is paid very generously for her work. It's unclear of what side she's on but she currently works for the Crown and doesn't really have an interest in politics so that's rather unlikely to change.   
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Clockwork Scientist- Name: Robin Appearance: golden eyes like the casing of a clock, shaggy brown hair. Bio: Robin was born the son of a high lord in Clockwork City so he was well off for most of his life. When he was ten they tested him in his Clockwork Abilities and he tested so high that they decided to enter him in the Clock Institution where he goes to school to be a scientist. He currently is eighteen and is considered the brightest of the Scientist in his class. People expect great things from him.   
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Ramba Steampunk
Side: Steampunk
Title: Steampunk Princess
Eye color: Bright Blue that turn blood red when she's angry or has demonic moments
Hair color: light pink
Bio: Her father was outcast by the king and his citizens for being "different". Her father believed that he could harness power from the dark ones (from the legend) and use it for good. The king disapproved the whole project and is said to have ordered the murder of his wife. Ramba grew up resenting everything that had to do with the king and Clockwork city. She encouraged her father to form an army against Clockwork city, and she's the only who got the war started. Her hatred towards the the Clockwork king fuels her motive. Her goal is to destroy him and everything having to do with him. She's very manipulative and charms every man she comes across. Daddy's little devil ;]

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Xapham, but she likes people to call her Deirdre, which means sad.   Type: Steampunk Traitor    Age: 15  Eye Color: Gold   Hair Color: Dark brown with a red streak that she always puts into a braid. Other Features: Her hair is short (brushing her shoulders) and she's of a slight build, pretty scrawny looking. Her skin is burned in places, from working with the equipment she helps to keep running, and is kinda dark with multiple scratches and scars. She has a bloody past and, no matter what, she always wears a winged key around her neck.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name:Amber clockwork assasin age:16 eye color:reddish brown hair color:brown other features:she appears young and innocent but don't let that fool you,she is a skilled and merciless killer mostly beacuse her parents were killed by steampunks.Her favored weapons are knives, swords and anything that has a sharp blade,she always carries her bow and poison dipped arrows with her.her bow is made of indestructable Ivory.she is alone in the world with no family.she is also super strong so she can run super fast and jump very high.she is an expert at hiding and getting into tight places unnoticed.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste Clockwork: I stood in the library and put my glasses on to read a book. I skimmed over the first few pages then set it back. I sighed. I just couldn't manage to find what I needed. I needed to find a book on air ships so I could learn more before I set sail for some time on the Clockwork Angelic Air Ship. My father wanted me to see and learn more about the Steampunk's up close. He trusted his soldiers to make sure nothing went wrong. I knew nothing would happen.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

( We can start roleplaying and just keep it low with barely any action until we get more people. Make sure to tell your friends in this group to join.)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: I was in the training room designated for Clockwork Assassins, and royalty only. Right now I was practicing my bow skills. They weren't as good as my blades, but I had to be good at all weaponry.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste Clockwork: I gave up awhile later and decided how the Clock Institution students were doing. It was an elite academy for men and women to train to help Clockwork City manage the world in peace and harmony. I walked past the Assassin training room but ended up back tracking it and peering in.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: I wasn't wearing the assassin's suit, instead wearing a tight black jumpsuit. I aimed down the line, and released the arrow from the bow. It hit just outside the bullseye. I needed to work harder on it. Assassins could afford no mistakes.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste Clockwork: I watched in amazement as a boy shot an arrow, just missing the bulls eyes. I loved archery, but my father claimed that it was unlady like for me to hold a bow and arrow.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: I drew another arrow and notched it in the bowstring. I had to get better, I had to. The feather of the deceivingly deadly weapon, and let it fly forth, this time hitting dead center.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste Clockwork: I watched him intentivly. Amazed with his bulls eye. " Amazing..." I whispered
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: I spun around to look at the intruder. "Ah," I said, realizing who it was. "Princess, you startled me"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste Clockwork: I raised my hand to my lips and touched my lips with the tips of my fingers. " Oh. I'm sorry If I am distracting you. I was just fascinated with your archery skills." I say in a light voice
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: I shook my head. "We are trained to handle any distraction. If anything you are assisting my training." I aimed another arrow and let it loose as well. "Is there anything I can do for you?" I ask, drawing the bowstring to.my cheek once more.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ida: "Not right," I grumble as I brush a strand of overly long black hair out of my face, "Not right, not right! WHO IN THE HELL BUILT THIS DAMN THING! Gah!" I threw a piece of metal out of the machine not caring as it sored through the air and landed by the feet of the assassin and his new guest. After several long minutes I finally got the machine up and working again. "Finally." I state grimly as I crawl out from the tiny space and pull on the lever. The machine made a few unwanted sounds before it started up, wheels started turning, and then the targets. "There you go," I state rubbing the grease off my hands onto the worn jacket that I wore, "All fixed, just like you wanted Assassin."

First Page first
Previous Page prev