Romance Writers Unite : Forum : Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself

16 Years Ago

Hello and welcome to my group... We're romance writers who share a common bond.

As for me, i'm 35, married, no kids and live in North Carolina and love writing romance/love stories.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi,

Well for me I guess I enjoy writing romance stories because I consider myself to be a hopeless romantic. I enjoy reading romance and I also enjoy watching romantic films. I absolutely love writing a romantic and sweet tale.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey there and welcome to the group...Feel free to post whenever you want :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hello,

my name is nicole - i am 31 and am venturing into the world of romance writing...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello im brandon and i love writing... even if i am not very good at it. Romance is my passion. From potry, to stories, to songs (i play the piano and guitar) i write it all. i know im really new to all of this but i love it. please feel free to give advice. Thank you![color=blue][/color]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Jennifer. I haven't currently wrote a romantic tale but do enjoy them. I think all stories do good to have some aspect of the romantic in it's frame work and my first novel "Her Sister's Sacrifice" does have a romantic element. I appreciate Writer2007 inviting me and look forward to reading the other member's work.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

^^ Hi, my name's Relics and while I've written many romance stories, I'm also painfully shy about them, so only one has ever made it onto the net

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

::smile:: Hi, my name is Ivory. Im 29 , wife and mother of 2 kids. I love writing poetry, mostly about love, romance and relationships. I write about what I feel and personal experiences.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Leticia. I'm new to Writercafe.org. and new to creative writing, mainly short stories. Erotica and Romance are my passion. I have a B.A. degree in English, so my strengths are spelling and punctuation--usually. I'm a decent literary critic too. But I have a lot to learn about creative writing. I still write with the voice an English major--dry, lengthy sentences and literal descriptions. I'd like to learn how to use imagery and improve my writing style. I'm glad to be a part of this group!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Welcome all new members and I appreciate it very much you all taking the time in posting. It means a great deal to me :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello!

I'm new to this site, but I am really excited to be here and find fellow writers!  A little about me... I'm 28, married, and a mom of the most hyperactive 3 year old in the world =)  When I'm not being a mom I'm also in my last 6 months of the veterinary medical doctorate program at the University of Georgia. 

I love romance: being taken on romantic dates, reading romance novels, watching sappy love story movies, and writing romance novels.  To date I have finished 3 romance novels and have started about 4 more.  My current one, The Heart Will Lead You Home, I believe is my best work so far and I am really in love with all its characters, the setting, and the whole story itself. 

I'm happy to see there are so many other romance enthusiasts out there.  Can't wait to hear your input, and read your stories.  I'm a little new to this site (as I've already said) so any direction on how to go about reviewing books and the like would be greatly appreciated!

Kristin =)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey everyone! I'm Momo, and i'm a [writer] addict 

lol 

i've been a romance novel junkie since i was 13, and i just turned 22 last month, i still remember my first romance novel, Virgina Henley The Pirate and the Pagan, i decided to start writing my own novel about three years ago and havent looked back. I Joined this group looking to share works with other who are as passionate about romance novel as i am

dont be a stranger! 

-mos

Re: Introduce yourself

14 Years Ago

Hi Everyone:

I'm Margaret, mother of 4, grandmother of 12 and love to write romances.  Haven't been published, but hope one day to be!  Looking forward to meeting all of you and reading a sampling of your work.

14 Years Ago

Hello!  I'm Kitty.  Mother of 1, I also work full time so I write at night or on weekends when I have a minute to spare.  My daughter got tired of me asking her to read my stuff, so she found this site for me.  I hope some of you will read my stuff and let me know what you think.

14 Years Ago

Hi,

I'm Francez. I began writing seriously a few months ago.
I'd love to have more friends here, learning from each other, and exchange reviews.
Add me as a friend if you're interested. :-)

13 Years Ago

Hello my name is Bailey and I have Neurofibromatosis. You cant tell by looking at me or hearing me speak but, it is the reason for my shortness. I can be a hot headed, stubborn Irish girl but, hey its in me. I love romance I read and write it. I hope you take me into your group and except me as me.. Oh yeah, Im 4ft 11in  and will be 21 in August..

13 Years Ago

Hi! My name is Celeste, and I moved here on recommendation. I am in the process of pulling my work from Booksie - a site I found disappointing compared to Writer's Café - although the traffic is higher there. I have completed a rather long paranormal romance, which I have re-edited for the sixth time, and have posted much of at this site, and am looking for an American publisher. I don't suppose this will be easy, because I do not live in America.

More information and links on my profile.

13 Years Ago

It was supposed to be just comedy but I have been told by everyone who read my story that my audience is hopelessly romantic thirty or forty something. Have posted a sample chapter of Charlie and the Perfect Wife and hope for advice and feedback!

Heller!

12 Years Ago

Hello! I am Nightfighter, but call me Ember!!

I am a reader of fantasy-romance, romance anything that is good! I devour my books in hours and have to have more! I also live to write it and I am currently writing fantasy-romance right now! I really wanted to join to meet new people. So check out my profile and hit me up if you wanna be my friend!!! ^.^

12 Years Ago

Hi there!

Nice job on the group, I joined as soon as I saw it. 
Reason I joined, is because most of my poetry and prose is inspired by lust, seduction and romance. I think it would be great to meet like-minded people. 
I am indeed a hopeless romantic and quite old-fashioned in the sense. I totally believe in love, but I believe it shouldn't be thrown around as frequently as casually as it is but treasured as the one of the best qualities of life it is.

First Page first
Previous Page prev