Rose Red's Penny Univeristy : Forum : open dicussion

[reply] [quote]

open dicussion

17 Years Ago

I would like to start off with an open dicussion of simplistic stand points, see where people sit on some lesser subjects; like if they are republican, democrat, independent or green party, or perhaps a little of all of the above. Do you consider yourself to be conservative, middle of the road, or liberal? How do you feel about the polar opposite?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

this is a good discussion to start with.........I am not affiliated in any politcal party. The liberals are too liberal and the conservatives are too conservative.......I guess I can call myself a Conservative Democrat??? thats why I don't vote.....I don't agree with any party and Bush and his adminstration is criminal organization.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I would have to completely agree with you. In my opinion what Bush has done to our country and other counrties around the world in his time in office should be seen as a war crime. I beilve that waht we are going through right now with Iraq is my generations veitnam war. The only reason he got the "vote" to go over theer in the first place is because of his fake "weapons of mass destruction" that were not theer in the first place. I am actually surprised that he has not been put through the proceedings to be inpeached.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Unfortunately Bush and his cohorts are way too powerful. Dick Cheney is way too powerful. No one is gonna stop em. They have too many loopholes. Therefore I give up on getting myself worked up over this. My cousin is a Psychologists and she helps the young young soldiers coming back from Iraq. I know too many sad stories. She had to fight one Army High Ranking Sargeant cuz he didn't want to give any benefits to a young soldier...he said the soldier was already mentally ill when he joined..but my cousin proved he was normal before he joined the army. And now he is brain damaged for life. So she won her little victory and got him his benefits. Too much. This is too much.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi I�m a new member to this forum. I lean towards Respect. That�s the party headed by George Galloway that grew out of the Stop-the-War movement. I have been on umpteen demonstrations protesting against the war. And yes Bush is a criminal and so is this country's Prime Minister Blair. While I'll be glad to see him go I have no faith in this government yet I definately don't want the Conservatives. Those are the only two realistic options.