Rpg Vampire, Werewolf, Human, Hybrid (all Kinds) : Forum : Forest

Forest

16 Years Ago

You enter the forest, you begin to hear strange noises and figure that it was the wind. A dark and eerie mist will approach for you as you feel a shiver down your spine. You contuine to walk as you go deeper into the forest that was filled with death and a pack of wolves would look at you and you will begin to tremble in fear. When you enter this forest. What will you do. Stay away from the other path was the given to your right, is a castle, to your left is a cliff that will lead you to your death. What would you do?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Akuskata, would look to her left, then to her right. She would see the shining light within her heart as she closed her honey hued eyes, seeing the purity in it all. She would then open them seeing the light far vast from the Forest, she would contuine to walk down the path her heart told her to go. She knew the darkness in her heart also was apart of her but she did not care.

She entered a local village from the forest would look at her seeing as if she was a priestess. She would blink in confusion as she wondered 'what is the matter with these malnourished people?' She would walk to a child holding the child's hand seeing what was going on. She would give a soft smile as she would heal the child with the light from within her own body.

She would see the child run as the child ushered the other children of the forest approach her, even the one she had healed. She would smile as she bathed them in her light that she healed them all of the malnouishment that was casted on thier young bodies.

" I am Aku'skata Darksong, Goddess of the Vampires of Light, Counsil of Angels, I give you no harm in my presence" she would smile with her voice which is as angelic as the angels above.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She entered the forest and headed to the path that Aku'skata had taken and entered the village. She saw her daughter heal the children. As she walked up to Aku'skata she would gently place her hand on her shoulder.

"Come my daughter we have business to take care of." She would say in a soft angelic tone.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Aku'skata would look towards her mother with soft honey colored eyes. She would sigh as she would reply

" I cannot these children are in need of my assistance, you must go to grandmother without me, please understand my wishes are only of the Goddess" she would encourage her mother.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"My child these children are under my protection from this day forward. There is no need to worry about them. I will have people send food and drink and clean clothes for the forest children. Now come along."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Looks at her mother sternly as she would have her eyes glow
"Mother....."

she would hold one of the children in her arms

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Sighs. And looks at the children around her then returns her gaze back to her daughter. She would speak to the children not to her daughter.

"Come children i have a place for you to stay. To keep you warm and safe."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A lowly growl would escape her lips, as she would look with anger, but she did not allow herself to surcome to the darkness that dwelled within her soul. She allowed herself to be human, not vampire. She refused to feed off the children and other humans. She wanted to be one of them, not just the dark eerie child that she is. Her father would of told her to do the same to keep herself away from the power of the blood.

She would follow her mother and the children as she kepted a secret from her own family. She too was with child, one of a chaos that would kill the earth. She wanted to teach her son or daughter the prophecies that were of her people, the human race to where she can avoid such a danger.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She leads the children to a safe house next to her daughter's home and then goes to her mother's house. She knocks once then enters.

"Mother...We are here."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"excuse me m'lady, whom do you seek..."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Ah Hello Surreal. I seek my mother....Is she around?" She would ask kindly

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"umm... no m'lady she went to the forest, you have not seen her?" she asked quitely
"she said she needed to go for a walk and would be back shortly, she was expecting company..." she tells her.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would look coldy at Surreal and her mother. She would run down the cobblestoned path as she would enter a demension that was only created by her. A dragon appeared before her as it spoke," Lady Akuskata, it is a pleasure to see you in this realm once more" She would smile as she would hug the dragons neck as she would climb onto the back of the dragon and she would fly into the sky with him.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"where has your daughter run off to now?" she asked, "she seems a little upset today"

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would let out a sigh. She watched Aku'skata leave and head toward her dragon portal...

"That child of mine is going to get in trouble."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"should we go after her?" she asked with wonder...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She was extremely relaxed as she rested against the dragon with love and caressment.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"No she will be fine....She has always been well protected and the spirits around here will protect her. So no worries Surreal"

She would sit down and wait for her mother.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"just a friend worried about another.." she tells then looks outside, "we use to be so close. but things change. would you like something to drink?" she asked her.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"No thank you Surreal. Thanks for the offer. And yes you and my daughter used to be such good friends. But she is just a fledgling when it comes to her power. She will act with such discomfort towards others for a while. Do not worry Surreal. When she is ready she will come to you once again."

First Page first
Previous Page prev