Safe Haven : Forum : Get to know each other c:

Get to know each other c:

11 Years Ago

Hey there, beautiful people! I was thinking it would be peachy keen if we all got to know each other a little bit. If you would like to join in, it would be awesome if you posted your first name, why you are here and what things you would like to bring to light in your writing. Feel free to add in anything else you may like. Mucho love and happiness! c: -Rose

Re: Get to know each other c:

11 Years Ago

Hi!
My name is Barbara Walker, AKA eyepoetress. I'm here to read excellent writing and share my writing. i write poetry and creative non fiction. I have had three poems and two stories published. I live in southern California, with my significant other, Tom and our dog, Ziggy. I may be addicted to chocolate and coffee.

11 Years Ago

My name is Rose, aka Newspaper Skeleton. I'm 18 and writing is my life. I'm bisexual and I'm a recovering cutter. Feel free to message me or add me as a friend if you would like to know more. I'm very open about things.

11 Years Ago

My name is Janel, though for the last 15 years I have been called Storm and answer only to that as it is my Native American name condensed. I am a writer and have recently decided it is time to take steps to get my work published and stop dawdling because I have been writing since I was ten and being a published poet and novelist has been a dream since then. I am bi-sexual and pagan. Like you Rose, I am a former cutter. It takes a great deal of strength and determination to choose a different path. May light keep you always.

I am here to be a part of a writing community while I also enhance my writing skill especially working on improving my descriptiveness as that is my weakest area in regards to writing.

11 Years Ago

Oh and my Pen Names are Mykhaila Wolfsong and Storm Wolfsong

11 Years Ago

Hello!

Name's over there.  *tilts head.*

Hopefully everyones having a warm winter so far. 

I've switched to RPGs! That's what's exciting in my life at the moment, which is usually how I introduce myself (daily... heh).

Nice to see you all. How is everyone today?