Same Sex Rally : Forum : AWESOME.

AWESOME.

11 Years Ago

Perfect. A group like this is just what we need... :D

Re: AWESOME.

11 Years Ago

I agree, Hugo. Glad you joined. It really pissed me off reading Maddie's blog, and Quinnfinn's, and your comments pushed me. I decided it was time for this group. Invite everyone you can. Nothing wrong with sending a message to those who disagree, and we need everyone to join that will.

11 Years Ago

Damn, David, I'm really impressed! I don't think a lot of people your age think as deeply as you. Hell, a lot of people at any age for that matter. I live in North Carolina and was extremely embarrassed when they passed amendment 1. My wife and I voted against it but there simply weren't enough people like us here. I was truly disgusted and upset with the idiots here.  I told my wife that I wanted to move but she responded with, "If we move then they've won and there'll be three less (my daughter included) people to take these a******s on." So we stayed. I can't believe that same sex marriage is still an issue with people. I really don't understand it. You're right, it's time to get aggressive about this! Good job David!!! BTW what blogs were you talking about? I want to have a look at them (like I need to be even angrier right now). 

11 Years Ago

Thank you Goshella. The blog was from Desolate Beauty, a member here, and her blog was titled something like "You diseased invested c**t". It's about a message she received after she posted a bi-sexual photo. What the message said made my blood boil!

btw Thanx again, the ego boost is much appreciated. *jk bout the ego boost but the compliment is much appreciated*

11 Years Ago

I want to support this group because I am bisexual and my own dad is against same sex marraige.

11 Years Ago

Welcome! I suggest showing your dad this group, we need even non-supporters to see the group It prooves we're not scared or afraid of anyone or anything