Senbon, Shuriken, Kunai...Oh My! : Forum : Welcome! Let's Introduce Ours..

Welcome! Let's Introduce Ourselves...

16 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Rogue Daffodil, and I write Hyuugacest! Yes, I know, some of you are wondering what is wrong with me. Nothing is wrong with me, I just happen to think Neji and Hinata belong together. I like other pairings, as well, but I don't dig Yaoi or Yuri. Anyway, who are you, and what do you write?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ello! I am Indiglut Lugh aka Virla Rix. I wirte several different parings but one of my favorite is inoXnaruto. haha i find that paring hilarious! most of my works are M rated, i like to add a touch of "passion" to my writing. a little warning, my works usually contain a bit of angst here and there and the rest is filled with lots of sappy love and weird scenes. i don't like yoai or yuri really =p  And i suppose thats it for me! see you in the pages!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Awesome!  Welcome to my group!  Tragedy and Angst are highly encouraged.  I can't seem to write anything else ;P  InoxNaruto sounds really funny.  That's one I haven't indulged in yet, but I look forward to reading your work.  Thanks for joining!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm more of a "my character" and Neji/Gaara/Naruto/Itachi person. But my favorite pairing would have to be Naruto and Hinata. Kinda cliche, but they make the cutest couple.
I'm not a Yaoi or Yuri fan...Execpt for a Naruto and Sasuke thing. Now that would be funny.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Koda Yamakura! I've written this one Naruto Fan Fic called "West Winds of Konoha" and stuff. Plus I know EVERYTHING about the show (ask me anything!) and I..uh..like Resident Evil 4 too so um..yeah.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi hello hola everyone my name is christina and i love kiba and i think kiba would be a great guy for hinata.But thats just my opioion.I am a huge naruto fan and i just got bored*dying of boredom*