Show Your ISBN At The Door : Forum : Book Progress

Book Progress

15 Years Ago

I am excited that I've gotten my words back. I was strangely unable to write for a log period of time, but over the last couple of days I got my momentum back. Every book that I have read about writing says that the biggest thing for a writer to do to be successful is to JUST WRITE. I will report my progress here as a way of being accountable to my writing. I hope everyone will join me in reporting their progress as a way of becoming more accountable to our writing.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

June 4, 2008 : 879 words  <=  Start date

June 5, 2008 : 890 words

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Well, I don't know what exactly this means about recording the progress of the book, but I'll still try. I have been writing this book, "A futuristic Adventure" for the past 8 years now and still haven't finished it yet. I had to do a lot of research for this book and the research is complete and I've to complete the first two chapters of the book. The rest of the chapters are complete, just they are not edited. I'm posting a link to my book over here.

Tell me what I got to do next.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I did want to say that my friend and I finished our first collaborative book and that we will more than likely publishing it with Southern Horror Writers Association ^_^ we're stoked.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My children's book stalled. This week is given over to sewing. The next two weeks to Living History Events. Monday, June 23rd, I will pick it up and move forward. Thank you for the place to make myself accountable.

I'll be checking up on you.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Awesome idea - my books are also a bit sidelined but I am working on an editing project, and once I get that done, I am going to finish deleting some ugliness off my page here, revamp a group site and a news letter on another network site (multiply.com) and then I am going to jump into writing on my books....

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

June 6, 2008: 920 words.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

June 7, 2008: 164 words   :^(