Social Legends : Forum : Black~ eyed Children

Black~ eyed Children

7 Years Ago

People have reported stories of seeing and having conversations with these 'children' sense 1988. But these stories can go back to when time wasn't even created! Here's one story i found to be the most interesting of black~eyed children..

It was Christmas Eve. My mom was shopping at K-Mart way past my bed time. I was 9 at the time, and was left at my grandma's house. My sick grannie was watching TV, but fell to sleep when grandpa changed the channel to the History channel. I was playing Checkers with my older brother Kevin when i heard the door bell ring. Originally, Kevin or Grandpa was going to see who it was, but i called Dibs first. As i was walking down the hallway.. i was wondering maybe its my mother. Kevin thought it to be someone else because mother always knocks, but i kept my faith that it was mom. When I looked through the old wooden window, i noticed it was a young girl selling cookies. The young girl said "Hello! would you like to buy cookies?" At the time. we saved our money on what we need and not what we  want. So i kindly said no. The little girl said " Well, can I come in?" When she said that, I was thinking Where is her parents? As soon as i thought that, she said "My parents died." I was freaked out and said " Im sorry that they died, but you still can't come in." The girl stomped her feet and took her glasses off. Kevin said "SHE HAS BLACK EYES!" and yelled that to Grandpa which awakened my Grannie. I slammed the door in the little girls face because she was letting herself in without hesitation. When i looked through the wooden window, she was gone and my mom arrived with presents at 11 P.M.

Im not so sure if this story was fake or real, but i still found it to be interesting. Thanks for reading! If you liked it, please follow me!  Have a nice day!!!