Sonneteers : Forum : help!

help!

16 Years Ago

Okay, so I may as well be honest. I'm new here and this is the first group I've tried together but now that we have something... I have no idea how to work with it!

I thought we might be able to post up sonnets of our own and help each other out with reviews of each other's work but I can't see anywhere on the page how we do this.

Any ideas?

I see that everyone's poetry is automatically added when they join. Did I do that? Was that one of the options I clicked when I created the group? Please help...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

oh honey you poor thing. i laughed so hard when i read that you sounded like my dad. ::biggrin:: basically you can put a featured sonnet on if you want, you go to feature then scroll through till you've found the one that you want and you can change that as often as you like. when every1s poems are added yes i think that is something you clickd on when you made this group because you can add either each others work or every1 on wc's work. dont stress too much. being a moderator for a group isnt that hard honey really. u'll get used to it ::happy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I can give examples of a number of sonnet forms ivor

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Gawd or my tea You sound desprit, Just lerrit go open a sonnit contest or challinge or sump'n an' see worrappins den

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Donald Meikle
Gawd or my tea You sound desprit, Just lerrit go open a sonnit contest or challinge or sump'n an' see worrappins den

wow some one has a great grasp of english...