Soul's Daybook : Forum : Introductions!!!

[reply] [quote]

Introductions!!!

15 Years Ago

Hey this is where I would like people to introduce themselves and share a little about yourselves. And for fun, just share some random, fun facts about yourself. I'll start.

Hey I'm Sara. My display name is Kaiko because I was looking for a japanese nickname(because I love the japanese language) and I found Kaiko somewhere along the lines. It means "mysterious light"

I like to write fantasy/teen adult stories and poems for myself. I like to share, really, only to 1. improve my own writing, and 2. I always seek approval for anything I haven't perfected.

I'm a perfectionist. I don't like my own art, though I love to make it. Until someone says its good, then I'll like it.

I love music, it keeps me going. I love music videos almost just as much as music, but more than tv.

I eat when I'm bored, and I'm bored when I eat. I never like to slow down, without a purpose. I don't like wasting time doing unpleasant things, but sitting, listening to music, thinking of life isn't a waste of time.

Alright, that's enough. You don't have to write so much(I went overboard, heh heh). Now whoever is reading this, you start!