Soul Eater Fans : Forum : Soul Eater RP anyone?

[reply] [quote]

Soul Eater RP anyone?

10 Years Ago

If anyone is interested in participating in some Soul Eater RP please put your character on here and It can be a character that exists or one you make up. I don't care. Here is my characters profile.

Name: Lino Michiyo Rie

Crush: Soul Eater Evans

Looks: Honey blonde hair down to butt, Steel blue eyes, Wears a grey overlay and headband and bell bottom jeans with a pink tank-top. Is pretty symmetrical other than her birthmark.

Weapon/Meister/Witch: Reaper/ Shinigami ( sorry if spelled wrong)

Partner: Still looking for one

Strengths: Agility, flexible wavelength, smart, artistically talented, and first aid

Weaknesses: Unorganized things, Perfectionist, confidence, etc

Fears: Spiders, letting others down, and being forgotten

Soul Eater past: She joined the DWMA when her mother was murdered by a witch and her father decided he can't protect her. Her uncle (Lord Death) took her in and has been trying to teach her more about being a Reaper.  

Extras: Draws all the time.

Now your turn!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Soul Eater RP anyone?

10 Years Ago

This is My character.

Name: Sakamoto Hiekichi

Looks: Green hair, Aquamarine shirt, scarf, and pants, and hat. (Excluding hatband) Blue vest, suspenders, and hatband. Eyepatch over right eye. (Result of a horrible accident.)

Weapon form: Shadow powered metal studded bullwhip.

Partner: Looking.

Strengths: Tremendous willpower, brute strength, incredible accuracy, and surprising speed. Also has willingness to work with others.

Weaknesses: Food, Spiders (can't resist smashing them), and annoying people (see explanation for spiders.)

Fears: Anything that's forty feet tall with fangs.

Soul Eater past: After a tragic accident when a shadow powered Keishin attacked him, and took out his eye, Sakamoto was infused with the power of shadows. Despite the evil nature of his power, Sakamoto decided to use his power for good, and joined the DWMA.

Extras: likes to right books and short stories. Reads a lot too.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

(Ok. We can start. If any one else wants to join in then go a head and put your characters profile on but I'm going to start.)

*Standing in front of the DWMA I sigh and wait for the new kid* 
Lino: Where's the new kid? He's two hours late for class.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*A boy with blueish colored clothes, a dark black eyepatch, and Shocking green hair runs up, Stops, puts his hands on his knees, and tries to catch his breath.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*I walk up to the boy*
Lino: Are you the new student?

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*The boy looks up at her with his remaining emerald colored eye.*
Sakamoto: Yeah. My name's Sakamoto Hiekichi.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

* I put my hand out and give him a friendly smile*
Lino: My name is Lino Michiyo Rie and I will be your tour guide at the DWMA.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*Sakamoto shakes Lino's proffered hand.*

Sakamoto: Tour guide? I thought it was an academy, not a museum.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lino: It's big enough to be a museum that's for sure. When I said that I meant that I would help you get to class and anywhere else you need to go. First to class crescent moon where you will learn phasmology from Professor Stein. *heads to the entrance* Come along now.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

* Sakamoto follows. As they walk down the hall, Sakamoto accidentaly breaks off one side of a symmetrical figurine.*
Kid: And just who do you think you are!? Don't you have any concept of symmetry!?

*Sakamoto Turns to lino.*
Sakamoto: What are you-

*His sentence is cut short by a kick to the face from Kid.*

Kid: I am death the kid, and I must punish you.

*As Sakamoto stands, Lino's sight locks on his remaining eye. The white of the eye was bulging and bloodshot, and the shining Emerald Green Iris had turned to a Murky Swampwater green.

Sakamoto: No one...hits me...AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!

*Sakamoto knocks kid flying with a solid sounding punch to the chest.*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

* I see what has happened and go to Sakamoto and try to calm him down*
Lino: Calm down Saka. * I grab both of his shoulders and try and shake him out it* It's all ok.
* He starts to calm down a little so I turn my head to look at kid*
Lino: Next time you see something symmetrical get broken make sure you try to deal with it nicely before you kick a guy. Ok couz. *I give kid an evil stair*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*I give him an equally evil glare.*

Sakamoto: Next time, don't pick on me. Especially when it comes to my eye. Because I'll DESTROY you.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lino: *looks back to Sakamoto* You also need to be careful or I just might need to take you out and I don't want to do that.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*Smirks*
Sakamoto: Take me out? Somehow I doubt that.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lino: You are asking for a fight. Your luck that I don't have a weapon partner right now or you'd be in the infirmary.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*Chuckles*

Sakamoto: Again, I doubt that. I was attacked and wounded by a keshin. I have powers like, yet unlike his.

*His body suddenly transforms into a shadow. He points at a pillar.*

Sakamoto:You see that pillar?

*His shadow finger shoots out in a spike, stabs into the pillar, and shadow spikes erupt from the sides of the pillar and tear it apart.*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lino: * grabs his shoulder and he is forced out of shadow form* Your not doing that on my turf.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: *squints at Lino* Interesting. As tough as you act, your soul wavelength produces calmness. Just to let you know, I came here so I could learn to use my power for good, but no one walks over me like that. Just a warning.

*Shrugs her hand away, and extends his hand to kid.

Sakamoto: Bygones?

Kid: *Points at the eyepatch.* You have no sense of symmetry.

Sakamoto: Excuse me for having my eye ripped out when I was eight.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lino: *looks at kid* Maybe you should be more considerate of others cousin.

Kid: But…

Lino: * gives kid the look*

Kid: …Fine. *takes sakamotos hand* I'm sorry. It's a pleaser to meet you.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: Sorry. I have a hair-trigger on my temper. I wouldn't have really destroyed you.

First Page first
Previous Page prev