Southside(RP) : Forum : Southside(rp)

Southside(rp)

10 Years Ago

Carly-i step outside into the foul air that I've gotten used to over all these years.I smile when I see the detailed graffiti on the walls.'lovely'i think.I waltz over to a garage like building and throw open the door.before me is a sleek black motorcycle.I smile and climb on.the engine starts up with a loud growl.I Rev it a few times until it purrs like a kitten.with the screeching of tires I take off out of the garage wind blurring past me and a smirk on my face.

Re: Southside(rp)

10 Years Ago

Alexandria: I grin as I calmly step out of what I call home and slid onto the crimson red motorcycle in my garage, reving the engine until I heard a nice rumbling purr then taking off. 

10 Years Ago

Dustin: Morning. I could feel the soft sunrise warmth on my face as I grumble and roll over unhappily to get it out of my face, "Yo, Dustin. Get up you lazy a*s." I don't even bother to peel my eyes open as I easily throw a knife at the tall boy standing in my door. Peeking out of one eye to see the knife had just barely missed that guys side, his face was masked with shock and anger. "Shut up and let me sleep Gareth," I order. The damn guy thought he ran my life just because he was the connection between me and my newest job. It made me laugh, like hell would I let a lap-dog like that punk run my life.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I stand in the parlor of the old mansion I and many others call home greeting the family of the most recently departed. I console them and they cry on my shoulder. Once most of the people arrive I begin the service and the hearse is prepared.

10 Years Ago

Carly-i race down the streets in a blur.I see in the distance a busted up car.I smirk and accelerate towards it.I lift onto one tire and then slam it down on the hood.I keep going over the car and end up sailing through the air.I land back on the ground with a thud and keep going down the street.

10 Years Ago

Gareth: "Damn! Get up already!" I snap trying to pry the knife out of the wall. It was dug in deep making my shiver. It would have hurt like hell if it actually hit me. Successfully pulling it from the wood I examine the sharp blade and turn to Dustin, who had finally rolled out of bed. "You weren't actually aiming for me were you?" I ask skeptically but only got a grunt from Dustin in return, "I'm the only friend you got. Which is understandable since you run around throwing knives at people! Geez, you unsociable b*****d." ---- Dustin: I turn toward Gareth and take the knife from him, "If I wanted to hit you, I would have." I state, "So stop your whining." Ruffling my hair I went into the kitchen and opened the frig, "Where'd all the food go?" I question in annoyance, "Damn, I give you a place to stay and all you do in return is eat all my food and complain. If I wanted to be around someone like that I'd have got myself a girlfriend. At least with a girl I'd get some use out of her." Gareth makes a face and pulls bread out of the pantry. "Don't blame me. We need money to buy food and your the lazy a*s that hasn't been working." He complained, "Will you just do your job so we can get paid already?" I grunt.

10 Years Ago

Carly-I pull up in front of a beat up old house.I put my motorcycle in the bushes and throw my hair back in place from the ride.i climb the steps and knock on the door."yo, Gareth!"I call.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I hear the distant sound of twisting metal and excuse myself as the Paul bearers carry the deceased to the hearse. When I walk to the curb I see a black motorcycle pass by. " So Gareth is finally working?" I mumble to myself.

10 Years Ago

Gareth: "Damn, she's early." I say in a panic throwing some dirty dishes in the sink. I pause momentarily to look at Dustin. He didn't look like the so called 'great-assassin' that he actually was. He was a thin guy about 18 with pale skin, however remove a shirt or look a bit close and you could see the muscle and pure power behind that tiny, lean body. That's probably why everyone doesn't believe that he's an assassin. He looks like a tiny little punk. "Put a shirt on." I state throwing a t-shirt at him, "We have company." ---- Dustin: I grumble as a shirt is thrown in my face and roll my eyes, "Like hell if I care." I state. ---- Gareth: "Impossible b*****d." I snap as I hurry toward the door.

10 Years Ago

Carly-Gareth opens the door and looks a bit tousled.'probably just woke up the lazy b*****d'i think bitterly."ok you got me out here"I say getting straight to the point"so where's this oh so amazing assassin?"

10 Years Ago

Alexandria: I race down the street and see Carly and her bike parked in front of Dustin and Gareth's house and grinned, slamming on the brakes and lifting up on to the front tire and whipping the back of the bike around to face Carly. Dust slowly settles around me and I feel as if I am in a battle with her, and she just grins. "Assassin?" I say, grinning and hopping off my bike. "Let's see this assassin." 

10 Years Ago

Lydia- I wake up from another nightmare about Tara, my sister, this one I had to paint. I get up slowly as to not wake the monster I called my father. I make my way slowly to get the last of my paints that I hid under the porch. Once I find a blank spot on what I called my wall, because no one ever usually painted here in a hidden little alley, I start my work. I go into a zone where nothing else matters, just me, the wall and my paints. In a way, i felt as if I was spraying all of my troubles away. I knew better, that was probably just a way to convince myself to get at least some sleep at night.

10 Years Ago

Gareth: "Eh... Boss. Welcome." I say with a nervous smile, "Uh... he's this way." I step aside so she can come in. I just pray to god that Dustin would behave himself. --- Dustin: From the tone of Gareth's voice he was nervous. It made me snicker as I took a bite of my toast and leaned back in my chair. Like Gareth had requested I had put on the oversized shirt but I didn't see what help it did. It made me look even smaller then I usually did.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I return to the mansion and start up the hearse. Once I start the partition follows behind. Everyone respectfully getting out of the way. When we get to the cemetery I say my part and watch as another person is buried. I walk to the hearse and begin driving to the mansion.

10 Years Ago

Alexandria: I grin and follow Carly inside only to see a scrawny little man sitting in a chair with an oversized shirt on. I snickered at him. "This is an assassin?" I snickered. 

10 Years Ago

Carly-i look him over.short white hair, paleish skin, light blue eyes.the shirt is way too big for him and makes him look scrawny.he looks like he has some power behind his appearance though.I ignore Alex's comment but can't help but think the same thing a bit.if there's anything I've learned around here though is that looks can decieve and if you let them fool you it could be the end for you."you got a record?"I ask.

10 Years Ago

Alexandria: I look him over again and notice that he had a lot of power, and one thing I realized was that looks can be deceiving, especially with me. I realized that I was skinny and looked weak when I was three but took down one of the most viscous gangs around with little more than a scratch to show.  

10 Years Ago

Dustin: I lift my eyebrow at them and take another bite of my toast. Two girls, both had a somewhat commanding air about them still not enough to really interest me.  --- Gareth: "Goddamn, that b*****d" I mutter under my breathe and step forward, "He's got no police record if that's what you mean, Boss." I start, "He's never been caught, it's basically impossible for it to happen. He's that good."

10 Years Ago

Carly-i raise a quizzical eyebrow and glance at gareth.reminds me of Alex in a way and boy did she turn out. eventually i nod slowly.he'll do.I look at the two of them all touseled and tired.garerh looks nervous and the assassin looks completely at ease.I turn to gareth"I'll contact you guys later"I say"don't screw up."I hand gareth a wad of cash"if he's going to be an assassin get him to look like one."I say"and while you're at it get something to eat,the last thing i need is go hire thantanos to haul your sorry a*s out of here."I turn and start to leave.

10 Years Ago

Alexandria: Once Carly is out of earshot, I turn and look at the assassin. "Watch your back, assassin." I said, then follow Carly and quickly hop onto my bike and spin the back tire around again and race away with Carly. 

First Page first
Previous Page prev