St. Emmanuel Academy : Forum : Dorm Rooms

Re: Dorm Rooms

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah's Grand-Bedroom of an Archangel

10 Years Ago

Star: I arrive in my dorm room and sigh happily. It's beautiful. 

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: " Nice room." I say, looking around.  

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I walk into my room, frowning slightly as I see the decor. *Not exactly my style, but I'll live.* I hear something and turn to see something flying at me. I put my arms up defensivly without thinking. I'm knocked to the ground, the thing being larger than I. Thinking quickly, I ram my elbow into it's neck, roll, then stand, knife in hand. The creature circles me, wary now that it knows I'll fight back.

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I make the first move, jumping in lightly, slashing it's flank, then leaping back out of it's range, all in one swift move. It roars, then retaliates. I dodge it's claws easily, plunging my knife into it's side, then pulling it out quickly as it lets out another roar.

10 Years Ago

Star: "It's a little small, and not my style at all, but it's still beautiful." I said quietly. 

10 Years Ago

Adelina: It shoves me against my door, and I listen as it splinters under our combined weight, feeling myself fall. I try to lash out, but my arm is pinned under me. I lift my other one, blood spattering on my face where I had been cut by a jagged edge of the door, and punch it in the neck. I repeatedly hit it, trying to get my other arm, the one that can reach the knife, free.

10 Years Ago

Leviosa: I hear banging in a room. 'Aww,is someone having trouble? ' I said in a sarcastic baby voice

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I hear a crack as my fist connects with it's jaw, finally tugging my arm free. I plunge the dagger into it's neck, shoving it off me. "No." I say, my tone even.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I hear crashing noises and run to a girl named Adelina's room. " What is going on!?"

10 Years Ago

Star: I step inside the room and sit on my bed. "This is so soft!" I exclaim, throwing myself down on the bed. 

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I motion to the creature's body "I'm not quite sure, something attacked me in my room." I look at the creature. It's fur is black as night, it's claws just as dark.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I pick my the creature and look at it. " It's just an animal. You needn't kill it."

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I shrug slightly "I wouldn't normally, but, when you're being attacked, things like that aren't exactly at the forefront of your mind."

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I glare at the girl. " what is wrong with you? Your an angel! Your supposed to save life!"

10 Years Ago

Dove: I laugh evilly. 'Aww. Having a little angel get together?'

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I turn to Dove. She was the lowest angel ever! I wouldn't be surprised if she became a fallen one day soon. " What do you want Dove?"

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I sigh "I'm a warrior, and I have done worse, even before I was given the title." I tell her frankly. "And, I'm guessing the sarcastic person who spoke to me earlier?"

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: Both of these girls wont make it far. They will become Fallens for sure.

10 Years Ago

Dove: I shrug. 'Eh,I get that alot'

First Page first
Previous Page prev