St. Emmanuel Academy : Forum : Dining Hall

Dining Hall

10 Years Ago

The Dining Hall is where you eat Breakfast and Dinner only. Please leave when meals are over and don't comment if it is not a meal time.

Re: Dining Hall

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I enter the dining room with Star. I see Artaxias walking towards a table and I look to Star and smile. " Lets sit over there." I point to where Artaxias is headed.
 Artaxias Vidaer: I enter the dining hall with Samuel and look for Fionn who's sitting at a table alone. So we join him.

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: I sit in front od Fionn and shrug. " I have a little sister. I can handle it."  tried to act cool. I couldn't mess up and be a stammering idiot like earlier. Here, I DID have a reputation to maintain.

10 Years Ago

Star: I enter the room in a creamy white dress and sit next to him, smiling. "Hey there." I said gently. 

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: " Yes she does go here." What a playboy, so I turn into brother bear mode. " Touch her and your a demons dinner."

10 Years Ago

((GTG eat dinner. I might be back later, if not continue this tomorrow.))

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I walk into the dining room, taking it in in a glance. I go to an empty table, knowing sitting with others would be useless. No one ever likes me, or bothers to act like they do. I know my place: alone.
Calandra: I practically skip into the room, looking around eagerly. *Where to sit?* I push my hair out of my face, trying to make a decision.

10 Years Ago

Him is the one that starts with ax... I'm aweful with names! Lol. Sorry. Star: I laugh internally at the conversation and spot anahita entering. (Think I spelt that wrong...) I spot Adeline and smile at them, waving.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I sit next to Star and nudge her and smile.

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: he food is placed in front of us and we begin to eat. I keep looking from Fionn to Sam. They kinda looked alike.

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: I hand him my class list.

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I wave away the food before they can give it to me, I'm not hungry, all I can think about is classes, mainly, when I'll get to start fighting, the one thing I'm really good at.
Calandra: I catch sight of a group of people, talking and laughing. One in particular stands out, looking like he'd be a fun person, not like some other people here. I survey his white hair, then it's contrast with the black-haired guy next to him, and smile softly, slightly entertained by the extreme difference. I turn my attention away and see an empty table. I smile and go for it, not caring that I'm alone. I mean, I'll be seeing people all day tomorrow, and who knows, someone interesting might sit there in a bit!

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: I nod. " I'm sure we have some classes." I say as I take his schedule. " We have combat training together, regular gym, and Flight all together. Oh, and human science."

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I mentally review my classes, the only two I'm looking forward to are the Combat Training, Gym, and perhaps Flying. Though, why we'd need a class for flying is beyond me.

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: I look at Fionn. " I love you black wing." I tell him. I still had the black feather on my desk in the room.

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: I look down in embarrassment. This was humiliating. What was wrong with Sam!? I jump up and run out of the dining hall and out to the garden.

((GTG> We can continue this part tomorrow))

10 Years Ago

Star: "We have the same classes together." I say when they talk about classes. When he runs out, I silently follow.

10 Years Ago

Leviosa:I walk into the hall,with a plate of food. I find a table and sit on it waiting for something exciting to happen

10 Years Ago

Calandra: I see a girl sitting alone and walk over "Hi! Mind if I sit here?" I ask with a smile

10 Years Ago

Lass: I walk into the dining hall my guitar strapped to my back. I knew I had to eat here. With other...angels but that didn't mean I''d have to talk. I got my food and sat all the way in the back at at partially shadowy corner and then started to play. The quiet music filled my area in the hall and danced like smoke. I stared to sing but my caught myself.