Strictly Stories : Forum : Introductions?

[reply] [quote]

Introductions?

9 Years Ago

Hi! I'm very very new here and this is the first group I've joined. I'm a bit surprised there has been no introductions thread for members to discuss and get along, so I thought I'll... start one? I figured writing's a lonely thing, but it can be shared too!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Introductions?

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by mockingtale
Hi! I'm very very new here and this is the first group I've joined. I'm a bit surprised there has been no introductions thread for members to discuss and get along, so I thought I'll... start one? I figured writing's a lonely thing, but it can be shared too!

Hi-lo! I too am a fresh face to the site. I'm excited to share ideas, tips, and stories with everyone! What genres are we working on? How are they going?! 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I'm so glad that a group like this was made! :) I have trouble finding people interested in actually reading a novel instead of poetry. Poetry is... not my thing... meh. So I find myself reviewing all of these poems that I really know nothing about and... NO ONE returns my reviews and reads my novel. It's kind of discouraging. I'm looking for people who would like to read my dystopian-ish story that I've worked very hard on (still in progress, on chapter 11 now). I'd love to read other stories and give constructive criticism. Warning: I don't sugarcoat things, but know that I only do it because I want to help. <3
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Hi
I'm Nonnye and I will read any request sent me except poetry.  I would also asked that we do review for review. 
If you like my stories that is great but what I really need is to know what works in the story and what doesn't.  The strengths and the weakness of the story.
Thanks

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Hello,

Also a newbe here. I'm happy to see this group. I look forward to reading and writing.

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Hey, pretty new here too. I would love it if some people would send me read requests so I could read their work and review and/or take a look at my writing and leave reviews and comments. The more minds the merrier! 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Hey im Mecca. I am very new hear and I would love to review and get reviewed. Send me read requests!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

hi guys. add and RR me if you have something for me to read. I may not get to it immediately, but I will eventually.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Can I play too?