Strictly Stories : Forum : LET'S DO THIS THANG YO

[reply] [quote]

LET'S DO THIS THANG YO

9 Years Ago

So, I figured I'd start up a little review exchange, yes? After all that's why we're all here. So here's how this thing goes down. Post the link to your story here (or tell us what your story is so we can go find it) and we'll read and review it. Then you come over to our stories and read and review them as well. ^^

So here's my story: Blood Trail
Suffice it to say, you don't have to read all eleven chapters if it doesn't capture your fancy, but a review would still be nice. :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S DO THIS THANG YO

9 Years Ago

Hi,
I will be more than happy to provide review for review.  I love to read and all my reviews come from my love of reading. So I will tell you what works for me and what doesn't.  What really distracts from the story be it grammar, dialogue, or setting. But I will also address any particulars you may want to have addressed.
Send me a read request and please check out "Devoured" by me Nonnye.
Thanks
Nonnye
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Thanks so much for your review! I will get to reading yours when I have the chance. :)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Hey. I'm interested on getting in on this review for review exchange. I will definitely go and read both of your works soon and review (I'm no professional critic). I hope that you all would be interested in doing the same with my work, "Empyrean". And of course just like La Tigresa said reading all of it if it isn't interesting would be good for no one.