Stuff stuff Chat X) : Forum : The greatest thing I achieved ..

[reply] [quote]

The greatest thing I achieved this year...

10 Years Ago

is making awesome friends, surviving grade 12, finnally knowing what to put in my valedictory speach and catching an open softdrink can like a boss! ^^
[reply] [quote]

Re: The greatest thing I achieved this year...

10 Years Ago

is facing my problems and helping others with their own. :) 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

beating sarcoma, and actually FINALLY being able to make the decisions of what i want to do with further treatment. i still go to doctors and where my hats but  still im free!, also moving up to an upper class men dancer, im self trained and im pretty good, however other girls are amazing, so im just happy im moving on the same boat now, with my own personal training, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand finally having the biggest mind blown of the century! there's a juice called naked...OH. MY. GAWD.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I did school. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

the best thing till now i would have thought of, writing successfully , expressing myself and feeling the joy of sharing them with all:)
a deeply wonderful thing i would have even thought of!:)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

lets see....hmmm well i made dance captain in show choir so that was great...ummm lets see i got an A+ on my first pre calculus test and i'm very bad at math...other than that...i don't know! no i do! i made a main role in the musical FINALLY!